Chapter 12

[ y/n's POV ]

We are now walking down the mountain to go to the village. I look around and saw the blue flames that are floating.

"What was that Jin?" I asked him as he is still focused on the road.

"Don't mind them just walk." He said as he walks fast.

I try to catch up but I can't since his way to tall and his legs are long.

I saw a blue flame that is coming near me. Suddenly Jin grabs my hand and run away from the blue flame.

As we run away I look at him. He looks really serious about running away from the blue flames.

After a minutes of running we reached the village panting.

"Here we are y/n..." He said with a hint of sadness and....guilt?

"Finally I can talk to my parents!!" I said in a exciting tone.

He just look at me and smiled warmly.

"I'll just wait for you here.." He said. I just nod in response.

I get inside the village and saw some teens talking to each other.

"Uhm excuse me? Can I make a call?" I asked them but they seem didn't notice me.

I look for another and another to ask if I can make a call but they still can't notice me.

Weird.. What's with this people.

I though. I walked and look for someone to make a call but suddenly a child is running towards my direction.

"Hey watch i--" I didn't get a chance to finish what I wanted to say when the child...

Goes through me. He gets through me.

"W-What's going on?!" I asked in shocked.

What's happening?!