Chapter 4

[ Y/n's POV ]

"When will you wake up" I heard a voice from my left. As I opened my eyes slowly I look at the young boy.

"You're awake!!" He exclaim as He stands up.

"Uhrm."

"Jin Hyung! Jimin Hyung!" He said as he calls for his brothers. Suddenly I heard running footsteps coming from the hallway of the Mansion and then the door goes open.

I look at the people who just entered the room. Its the pink haired guy and he's with a broad shoulder guy.

"Are you alright?" The broad shoulder guy asked me as he look at me with his worrying look.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you for your concern." I said as I smiled at him.

"Why are you here?" The pink guy asked as he look at me in a irritating look.

"I'm kinda lost in the forest. And I ended up here." I said as I tried to move my left arm but then I realize it is casted.

"Then go out. You said you're fine already right? Get out of our house!" The pink guy haired said as he comes to me.

"Jimin. Stop she's injured can you see?" The broad shoulder said to the pink haired guy.

So his name was Jimin?

"I don't care. She said she's fine now so she can get out here." He said as he gave daggers of stares to me.

"Jimin. That's not a good attitude." The broad shoulder guy said to Jimin.

"But Jin hyung! She's a stranger that we just met!" He said scoffing.

I look at the boy that is on the corner of the room.

"No buts Jimin. She'll stay here until she's fully recovered from her injuries." The broad Shoulder guy which name is Jin I guess? Said as he smiles at me warmly.

"Thank you very much for letting me stay" I said as I smiled back at him.

"No problem. So Uhm would you like to come and have dinner with us?" He asked me.

I look at Jimin who's giving me a disapproving look as he crosses his arms in front if his chest.

"Oh no. I don't think I can accept that. You already fix my wounds. Its fine." I said to him as I bowed politely while I'm still sitting on the bed.

"Oh no. I insist" Jin said as he gave me a sincere smile.

I just nodded my head and smile at him.