Chapter 1

It's Saturday today. It means it's the day where we will go for our hiking. I look at the time its 10:00 am already but still they are not here.

"Where are they." I said to myself as I look around waiting for them for about a hour.

"Y/N!" I look at the direction where the voice came from, and thank goodness they are here! They come near me.

"Sorry we're kinda late y/n." Mylene said as she gave me a cute smile.

"Yeah right. Its because of you Mylene thats why we're late." Klara said as she rolled her eyes at Mylene. Mylene just stick her tongue out as she tease Klara.

I let out a small chuckle as I watched at their childishness.

"So guys..when will we start climbing the mountain?" I asked them as I look at them and wait for their answer.

"Well you see we still need to wait for the equipments that we needed for climbing up." Mylene said as she smiles sheepishly.

"Oh yeah. Where are the equipment's anyway?"

"They'll be here soon let's just wait for them to bring it here since it's still early you know" Klara said as she sits down on the grass beneath us.

I just shrug and sits down as well.

"So what shall we do for know?" I asked them as I play with the grass.

"Let's play truth or dare instead of just sitting here and doing nothing." Mylene suggested to us.

"Good Idea Mylene." Klara said as she approves on what Mylene just said.