Chapter 13

[ Y/n's POV]

" what's happening? Why did that kid just---" I ran to the entrance if the village as I saw Jin standing there looking at the sky.

"Jin!! Jin!!" I said as I stop in front of him panting.

He looks at me and smiled weakly.

"What's going on Jin?! Why those that Kid goes through me?! What's happening!" I asked him as I hold his shirt and shake him in panic as my eyes started to get teary.

Jin just look at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Jin!!!" I said as my tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm sorry y/n.. We didn't tell you the truth" he said as he look at me in the eyes.

"Please Jin... Explain it to me." I said as I plead.

He sighed and started to speak.

"You know.. At first we are just like you. We got into a car accident because of Jimin who's drunk and drive us up to go to our rest house up in the mountain."

I was shocked at what he just said. I didn't manage to speak up as I listen to his story.

"When we woke up. we didn't know where we are. We walked and walked until we saw that mansion. We get inside and from that day on we live there. All the things that we need is in there. The fridge is always full of foods that we need to eat."

He then sighed again.

"The voices you heard last time is the voices of your love ones talking to you so that you can comeback to them. I think you're still alive but your soul is just wondering around." He said as he laugh weakly.

"How about yours?" I asked him in curiosity.

He stops and look at me in hurt.

"We can't hear any voices anymore y/n. Maybe we're really dead. That's why.." He said and he started to cry.

I hugged him. That's the only thing I can do. That's the only thing I can give to him to all of his kindness towards me. The only thing I can do is to love him.