Chapter 2

We played Truth or Day for about 2 hours but still the equipment we needed is still not coming.

"What took them so long?" Klara said as she stands up from her sit and took out her phone and dialed someone's number.

I look at Mylene who's now laying on the grass.

"Hey Mylene"

"Hmm?"

"What if there will be a landslide when we climbed up? I mean you know look at the sky. Its so cloudy and I think it will rain soon." I said as I look up the sky.

"Y/n don't be so negative. It will be fine trust me." Mylene said as she gave me a warm reassuring smile.

I just nodded my head as we wait for the equipments to arrived.

After some time the equipments arrived. We put the gears for hiking so that we can start climbing up.

We are in the middle part of the mountain when a loud roar of thunder came out from the sky.

"Uhm. Guys I don't think we should continue climbing up" I said as I look up at them.

"No y/n. We're already here in the middle of the mountain there's no turning back." Klara said as she continued climbing up the mountain.

"But Klara! The rain will fall soon!" I said as I follow them.

Klara didn't say anything until it started to rain. At first it was just a calm rain but as the minutes passed by the rain starts to get heavier.

"Klara! Its raining hard! I don't think we can still climb up further!" Mylene shouted since Klara can't hear her because of the sound of the heavy rain.

But Klara didn't listen to what Mylene said. I suddenly hear some rocks rolling down the mountain.

"Mylene! Klara!" I shouted as they look down at me. But its too late we already get to flushed away by the landslide. And all went black.