Chapter 8

[ Y/n's POV ]

I was laying in Jungkook's bed staring at the ceiling.

Come to think of it... I don't really know why I'm seriously here.

I said to my self as I started to close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*next morning

I suddenly woke up from the light coming out of the window. I turn around the bed before opening my eyes.

I sat down and stretch my arms but failed as I feel my arms get in pain.

"Ish. I almost forgot that my left arm is casted."  I said as I sighed to my self. I get out of the bed go inside the bathroom and washed my face.

*knock knock

I herd a knock on the door.

"Coming." I said as I slowly walked out of the bathroom.

*knock knock

"I'm coming!" I said as I go in front of the door. I grab the door knob and opened the door.

"So uhm hi? Good morning Jungkook" I said as I give him a sweet smile.

He smiled back at me and held my good arm as he help me to walk the hallway down the stairs.

"Good morning y/n!" Jin said as he gave me a smile.

"G-Good Morning J-Jin" I said while stuttering.

Damn it! Why are you stuttering y/n?!

He gave me a soft chuckle as he sat down to his sit.

Jungkook takes me to my sit. I thank him and as himself again he just nodded his head.

We started eating up after waiting for about 5 minutes for Jimin to come down.

We ate in silence until Jimin spoke up.

"When will you Leave?"

I almost choke on my food as I was shocked on what he just asked.

Is he serious?

"That... We'll I'll b---"

"She will leave once she's fully recovered." Jin suddenly butt in as he take a sip of his soup.

"What?! Are you serious about this hyung?!" Jimin said as he gave a frowning irritating look to Jin.

"Yes. Is it okay to you that she'll walk out in the woods in that state?" Jin calmly said as he look at Jimin seriously.

Jimin suddenly shut his mouth. Suddenly Jungkook let's out a soft chuckle.

Jimin glared at the young Boy but Jungkook just shrug it away as he continue his peaceful eating.

"Yeah. Fine whatever." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes and continue eating again.

I mentally sighed as I take a look at Jin.

Jin suddenly look at me and gave me a warm sweet smile. I suddenly feel my cheeks heat.

I look at my food and started eating up.

Gosh. Y/n. Stop blushing! You can't like him that fast!!