Chapter 3

[ Y/n's POV ]

I slowly open my eyes as I feel some cold water dripping on my cheeks.

"Where... Where Am I.." I said as I sit up and look around. I tried to move my right leg but I can't I can feel the pain as I try to move it.

I look at my left arm. I hold it using my right hand but I wince in pain as it hurts a lot.

I tried to stand up and Luckily I still can stand up. I look around as I feel shivers down my spine.

I walked on the road of the forest. As I was walking I saw a light coming from the woods I run as fast as I can, I don't care anymore even if I have injuries.

I then stop in front of a mansion.

"How come there's a mansion here in the middle of the forest!??"

I asked myself as I look at it. Suddenly there's a floating blue flame crosses over my face.

"What was that." I said to myself.

I go inside the gate and go to the front door of the mansion.

I knock on the door for about 3x. Suddenly the door opens revealing a young boy about 19 years old.

I was about to speak but suddenly he goes back inside. I just stared at the open door confused and then there came another boy his hair was a color of pink and about 21 years old.

I opened my mouth to speak up but then he just slammed the door in front of me.

"Seriously?"  I said to myself as I shivered from the coldness.

I then knock again. I seriously have no choice. I can't stay here Outside I can't die from the coldness. Once again the door opens by the pink haired guy. I was about to speak but I feel dizzy and fainted.