Chapter 6

[ Y/n's POV ]

"I...was lost in the forest... Where on a hiking but then it started raining heavily and a landslide suddenly came." I said as I look down on my food.

I herd gasp from Jin as I take a look of him. He looks at me in a worried expression. I smiled at him.

"So that's the reason why you're here..uhmm.." Jin said as he look at me Giving me a what is your name look.

I chuckled softly.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm y/n Lee. Nice to meet you" I said as I smiled at them.

"So you caught up in an landslide huh? Do you think I'll get fool of you're excuse?! You should be out here by now!" Jimin said at me as he gave me a cold stare.

"But I just wanted to stay for  a night here since its heavily raining outside. " I said as I look at him in a pleasing way.

"I don't Care if you want to stay here for the night or what...I need you to get out of here!" He said as he balls his hand into fist trying not to explode his anger out.

Suddenly Jin slams his hand into the table.

"Is that a way to treat a girl with Injuries Jimin?!" Jin said as he look at Jimin.

Jimin didn't bother to reply back. He's lost  in words. Suddenly he look at me in anger in his eyes.

"But Jin hyung! She's just a stranger who came in front of the house?! Why do we needed to help her?! She's not needed any care from us! Why can't we just let her lost for eternity!" Jimin said as his voice gets higher.

Jungkook look at Jimin in shock same as Jin who's now his eyes are widen.

Lost for...... Eternity?