A Day of Relaxation

"Nope." I said. Mel sighed and plopped on my bed. 

"Whyyyyy?" She whined.

"Because, that's just not something I want to do." I told her, smiling. Today was one of the very few days I got to just hang out. Recently, I've been busy with interviews and such, it was hard to catch a break. I know far a fact that mom and dad were finally getting a break from me going everywhere as well.

"Then what do you want to do?" She asked. 

"Chill with you and James." I told her. She smiled and nodded. 

"That's cute." 

"I know." I said. She smiled and nodded, looking at her phone. We were quiet for a good while until she spoke again. 

"When is the Blackwater Cave premier?" She asked. I stared at the wall for a minute, thinking. The premier was supposed to be super important. A bunch of actors and important people were supposed to go and we were all supposed to dress super nice. I wasn't one for dressing nice and doing pretty makeup and stuff but I think I would be able to do it for one night. 

"It's February....sixteenth? Yeah...I think it is." I nodded. She laughed and nodded. 

"I'm invited right? I mean, I am your best friend and all." I laughed and nodded. 

"Duh." I nodded. She giggled and smiled. 

"So, Zamboni is cool with you inviting people?" 

"He said I can invite five people, not including my mom and dad. So there's you, Jared, Gen, and I don't know who else yet." I sighed. 

"Well, what about Markiplier?" She smiled. I smiled and shrugged. 

"I don't know. I love Mark but I might just have Misha and Vicky." I told her. She shrugged and smiled. 

"Either way, it's your first movie. You are going to get tons of rolls." She told me. 

"I've already been offered loads of rolls!" I told her. She got her infamous look of disbelief and I nodded. "Yup, tons of different movies asked me to be a character. I'm honored but I told them I needed to think about it." 

"Don't do that! Take all the rolls you can! You can be famous!" I laughed and shrugged. 

"That's not really my go to type of thing." I told her. She laughed and nodded. 

"I know." Suddenly, I heard the crying of two babies. I sighed and began walking downstairs to where the newborn twins were crying. Mom and dad were exhausted because of them. I couldn't blame them. One baby is hard, let alone two. I grabbed one and Mel grabbed the other. We calmed them down and changed their diapers. After they fell back asleep, we sat on the couch and held them each in our arms. Mel and I were quiet for a minute and, once we knew for a fact that they were asleep, Mel spoke. 

"They have strange names, don't they?" She said. I laughed and shrugged. 

"Mom and dad like them." I said. "So it doesn't really matter to me." Mel nodded and smiled. 

"Well, I mean, kids in school probably won't care." She said. 

"Awe, come on Arrow and Zeppelin are adorable." I giggled. She smiled and shrugged. 

"I guess." We laid them in the crib and I sighed. 

"I'm actually super ready for me to be busy again. I hate sitting here." I told her. She nodded. 

"I know the feeling." She said. I sighed and we walked back upstairs where JJ was playing with some toys. We were walking past her and she screamed my name.