Last Day Of School

The bell rang and multiple kids cheered. Mel ran up to me and smiled. "Last day of school!" She said happy. 

"I know." I laughed. 

"We're officially seventh graders!" She squealed. I laughed again. Only Mel would squeal in front of cute boys.

"Yeah. We're seventh graders." I smiled, looking down and shaking my head. "Wanna come over tonight?" Mel looked at me like I was dumb. 

"Are you kidding me! Its the first day of summer and you want me to spend it with you?" She said. I raised an eyebrow. "I'd be honored." She finished.

I laughed and gave her my phone so she could call her mom. Of course her mom said yeah so I just told her to come outside with me to wait for my dad.

My dad was late, as always, but I didn't mind. I had my best friend with me. We get out of school at exactly two fifty five. By the time my dad got there, it was almost five. Mrs. Jennings, our science teacher, let us stay in her classroom because of the heat outside.

When my dad got there, Mrs. Jennings always fangirls a little when seeing my dad. Mel and I just giggle in the corner as her and my dad talk.

When we finally left, Mel and I talked about what we wanted to do. "We should watch Supernatural on Netflix from the very beginning." Mel said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"It'll give you a run down on the ideas for the script and stuff." She answered. I sighed and nodded.

Here we were, several hours later watching Season 1; episode 22. We were at the part where John was possessed and trying to kill Dean. Mel and I were laughing so hard I fell off the couch. "Stop laughing at me!" My dad pouted. That made us laugh even harder.

When John finally gained control and stopped the yellow eyed demon and Sam shot his leg I was almost in tears. "I hate this part." I whispered. 

"Shoot me in the heart right now, Sammy!" John yelled. 

"Would you shoot me?" My dad asked. I looked at him and smirked. 

"Maybe...." I said, my voice trailing. 

"Oh I see how much you love me!" My dad said standing up. I just giggled, made him sit back down and sat on his lap.

When they were on their way to the hospital and the truck hit them, I literally almost fell off my dads lap. "Every time!" I muttered, sitting back up. Mel and my dad laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Mel leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Your dad is hot in this season." She said as season two started. I looked at her and after a moment or two of silence, we burst into laughter. "Y-you have no idea how hard that was to keep a straight face." She laughed. My dad looked at us as if we were nuts and I laughed more.

We continued watching it in silence until it was over. "When John sacrifices his life for Dean though." Mel said. I looked at my dad. 

"Would you do that for me?" I asked. 

"Maybe...." He said, copying my answer from earlier. I punched his arm and stood up. 

"Your such a bum!" I shouted. He laughed and gave me a hug. 

"I'm sorry, sweetie." He said. 

"Shut up!" I scoffed. He laughed and hugged me tighter. I sighed. "Fine. I forgive you." I said.

"You know I would always do that for you." He said in my ear. 

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you more." He said. I giggled and held onto his neck.

"You would scare me though....if you dropped dead like that. I would make a deal with a freaking crossroads demon because, you're my family." I said. 

"Awe.....don't you do that!" He laughed. 

"I'm being so serious! He dropped dead. Scared everyone. But you and Sam were in your twenties. I'm a kid. If I lost you....I couldn't." I began crying. I'm such a sensitive baby! My dad laughed a little and hugged me tighter. 

"Don't think about it pumpkin. I'll be here for a long time." He said. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"You better be." I said. He smiled and pinky promised he wouldn't die for a long time.

The next episode came on and I shook my head. "Nope! Clowns are a no no!" I said. I closed my eyes when the clown was on the side if the road and at the girls house because....clowns are scary as crap! "Don't unlock the door you dumb little girl!" I said. Mel laughed at me and we watched the episode.

After that I decided to stop for the day. My dad made sure we were okay and he went to bed. Mom and J.J. were in Europe for something so it was just my dad and me. Mom was going to be in Europe for a little over a month so it was father-daughter month I suppose.

"I wasn't joking though." Mel said, after my dad left. 

"Joking about what?" I asked. 

"About your dad being hot in that season." She smirked. 

"Ew! You're so gross." I laughed. She smiled and I shook my head. "Okay." I nodded slowly. She laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I love that poster of Louis." She said, pointing at my Louis Tomlinson poster on the wall. 

"I know." I laughed. 

"Now he's hot!" Mel threw a pillow at me and I giggled, dodging it easily. 

"Yeah. I know he's hot!" She said. I giggled and laid beside her.

"I need ideas on the script." I sighed. Mel looked at me and sighed. 

"You should look at your story again and just add more of the Winchester boys into it." Mel said. I shrugged. 

"I guess." I said. I suddenly jumped up. "I know how to start it. I just have to watch the end if the last season to start my story." I said. Mel groaned a bit and yawned. 

"That's great, Sara." She yawned.

I smiled and covered her up. I got my laptop, put on my headphones, and watched the last episode of season nine. "Well....how do I make my story from Dean being a demon with the freaking mark of Cain?" I muttered to myself. I sighed and looked at the time. It was almost six in the morning.

I just crawled in bed and decided to go to sleep and think about it tomorrow.