Playing ToS

I hear the ringing sound of Skype and smile. I quickly answer and notice Mark has his camera on. So, I turned on my camera and smiled. "Heyo, Markimoo." I grinned. He laughed and nodded.

"Heyo, Sara." Laughing, I looked at the time.

"Alright, I'm going to get something to drink. Do you have an account on Town Of Salem?" I asked.

"Yeah, I remember playing it before but I've forgotten everything." He laughed. I giggled.

"Of course you did. I'll be right back. Make a new one I guess." I told him. I walked downstairs and got a glass of sweet tea before sitting back down at the computer. "Everything eazy peazy lemon squeazy?" I questioned. Mark laughed and nodded.

"I got it." He said. He gave me his username and I friended him on Town Of Salem. I sent him a request to join a party and I heard him start up his video. Testing to be sure it was synched up and everything. Finally, I heard his intro I was dying to hear. "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and I'm here with Sara Ackles!" He said.

"Hi guys." I spoke, a smiling on my face.

"We're going to be playing Town Of Salem." He spoke. I was nervous that I would play badly in front of Mark but quickly shook my head, knowing I was really good at Town of Salem.

"You know how to play right?" I asked as he excepted the party request.

"Uh, who do you think you are talking to? I am a pro gamer!" He said. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Okay then. So you won't be needing my guidance. Okay, cool." I smirked. I entered the first game as a member of the mafia. "Are you...are you Dick Butt?" I questioned. He laughed and I shook my head. "Of course you are." I smiled. I quickly wrote my will and death note, deciding to leave Mark alone for now. I killed a person named Harambe because memes.

"What are you?" Mark asked.

"If you tell, I'll tell." I smiled.

"I'm the mayor. What's that?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"I thought you didn't need my guidance?" I questioned, leading the conversation away from me saying who I am.

"I thought I didn't!" He shouted.

"Obviously you did!" I shouted back. He laughed and I shook my head. "Do I need to explain it to you?" I asked as daytime came up and it showed Harambe and three others dead.

"Woah! How'd they all die?" Mark asked, ignoring me completely. I shook my head and smiled. It was just like him.

"Watch." I giggled. Harambe was dead by a member of the mafia. Thats me, hi. Buzz was killed by a serial killer. Potato was killed by a vigilante. And Daddy asf died from suicide. He was obviously the vig and it told us right there. I smiled, knowing townies were dropping like flies.

"Okay. So, how does mayor work?" Mark asked after we figured out who did what.

"Okay, so, do you see the sun at the top by the door?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said. "Click it?"

"No dont-"

"I clicked it." Mark interrupted. I face palmed. Sure enough, he had clicked the button and the chat was going crazy with 'Really Dick Butt?'. Marks reaction was actually hilarious. "Why are they doing that? Why are they yelling at me?"

"Because now the bad guys know to kill you! You revealed on day 2!" I laughed. Mark groaned in frustration as I continued to laugh. Sure enough, come night 2, Mark was dead by the hands of a serial killer and the Godfather. I could not stop laughing as we lynched the serial killer and Mark still had no idea what was going on.