First Day Back

"Dad! Please stop!" I laughed. We were eating dinner on Sunday night and he kept making funny voices. "You're making my sides hurt!" He laughed and shook his head. 

"That's my job." He said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. 

"So, tomorrow, are you excited?" I asked. Dad nodded. 

"I miss working." He said. 

"You just miss the cast." I giggled. He nodded and I sighed, looking at James. "So, you excited?" He smiled and nodded. 

"Very." He said. I smiled and nodded. 

"I'm glad. You'll have fun." I said. 

"Yo! I'm here too! I'm excited. I'm in a lot more episodes this season." Mel smirked. 

"You're in like...every episode." I laughed. "Except maybe two." She nodded and I smiled wider. 

"Melly! I can't even! I'm so happy right now and I don't even know why." She laughed and I looked at James. "We should watch a few old episodes. Season four is my personal favorite. So many great episodes."

"Like what?" My dad asked. 

"Like...Yellow Fever! And Cas comes in season four. I love Cas." I said. 

"What other episodes?" Mel asked. I shrugged and thought a moment. 

"After School Special. It was nice seeing Sam and Deans past." I answered. Dad nodded and I yawned. "I also like....the episode where they find out theres a book series. It's great." I said while yawning.

"You tired, sweetie?" Dad asked. I shrugged and smiled. 

"I guess I should get some sleep, huh?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled. "Okay. I'm done eating anyway. Come on, Mel. Night James." I hugged him and dad and walked to my room to go to bed. 

~~~

"Sara! Wake up!" Mel shouted. I jumped up and fell on the ground.

"What in the world? What's gotten into you?" I questioned, feeling dizzy from the fall. My friend giggled and I looked at the time. It was time to get up but she knew better. 

"I wanted you to wake up." She smiled. 

"Well, mission accomplished." I said, rolling my eyes. I stood up and sighed, rubbing my eyes. "Is my dad up?" Mel nodded and smirked. 

"So is James!" She smiled, dragging out his name. 

"You're so mean." I said, throwing a pillow at her. She caught it and giggled. 

"Come on. Get dressed." She said. I nodded then grabbed my speaker. 

"While we get dressed, we shall blast music." I smiled. Mel clapped and I smiled. We turned the volume all the way up then I played my playlist on shuffle. The very first song was Steal My Girl by One Direction. 

"Really? You still like them?" She asked. Ever since Zayn went bye bye, she kind of fell out of the One Direction drama little by little until she just had no idea what was going on with them anymore.

"Yes. I enjoy a little 1D every now and again." I shrugged. She smiled and shook her head but was soon jamming along to it with me. We were jumping around and singing into brushes and flat irons. I was straightening my hair and singing along. I got dressed and we walked out my room, music still playing. At that moment, I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco was playing. I sat by James in the kitchen who was eating his breakfast silently. "Hey babe." I joked, sliding onto the chair by him. He smiled but didn't look up away from his bowl of cereal. I looked at his face through his hair and smiled.