Out With The 'Gang'

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Daddy!" I bounced in the car. 

"What? What? What? What?" My dad laughed. 

"I don't know." I laughed. He smiled and looked forward, beginning to drive. "Where are we meeting the gang at?" I asked.

"Gang?"

"Yeah, Misha, Gen, Jared, and all them." I said. 

"What are we? Scooby-Doo?" My dad laughed. I shrugged. 

"I guess." I smiled. He shook his head and laughed. 

"Why can't you participate like this in school?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"Because.....I'm shy." I said. He shook his head and ruffled my long dirty blonde hair. "Hey stop!" I squealed.

He laughed and we got on the plane. "L.A.?" I asked. 

"What?" 

"Are we meeting in L.A.?" 

"Oh. Yeah." My dad said. We sat on the plane and I sighed. 

"You tired, daddy?" I asked. He nodded and put his head in his hands. "Take a nap." I smiled. He nodded and soon I heard snoring. I giggled a little and got out my phone to text Mel.

Me: Hey Melly. Just left the studio. What's up bud?

Not long after she text back.

Mel: nothing much. Watching The Walking Dead reruns.

Me: OMG WHAT SEASON?

Mel: one :D

me: lol okay whats happening?

Mel: Rick and Glenn are covering themselves in walker guts

Me: fun

Mel: totally

After that Mel said she was going to sleep. I said goodnight and got on Wattpad. Yes, I write stories. Fiction. Some fan fiction. I write Walking Dead fan fictions. Its cool. People can vote, comment, and/or follow me. I have a good amount of followers considering I'm Jensen Ackles daughter.

I was so wrapped up in my writing and before I knew it, the plane landed. "Wake up daddy." I said, shaking him up. He woke up and nodded. We got off the plane and got into our other car.

"Have any homework?" Dad asked. I shook my head and laughed. 

"Its spring break daddy!" 

"Oh." He smiled. We drove to the restaurant and noticed Misha was already there. 

"Hey!" I shouted, excitedly as we walked to the table. 

"Hey!" He said just as excited. 

"Where's aunt Vicky?" I asked. 

"She'll be here soon with your two favorite kids!" Misha said. 

"Now you know I won't admit to anything. I love Jareds kids to." I laughed.

We were talking when Jared, Gen, Tommy, and Shep came up. "Hey!" I said excitedly again. Thomas and Shep ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Oh my gosh I missed you guys!" I said. I tickled Shep making him giggle. They sat by me and got their drinks.

"Want to babysit tomorrow?" Jared asked. 

"Why?" 

"Because Gen and I have to go to a red carpet thing." He explained. 

"Sure! What time will you drop them off?" I asked. 

"Around four. Is that okay?" I nodded and watched as Vicky and her kids walked in. We all sat and talked for who knows how long when my phone rang. I excused myself and got up to answer it. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Is this Sara Ackles?" The voice on the other end said. 

"Yes, who is this?" I asked. Then all I heard was screaming. 

"I told you it was her! I told you!" A girl screamed. 

"Oh yeah. Hey. You want to talk to my dad huh?" I asked. The girls screamed again making me take the phone away from my ear. 

"Is Jared and Misha there to?" They asked. I sighed. 

"Yes. Hang on." I said. I put the phone on mute/hold, whatever you call it and walked back to the table. "We need to change my number again." I sighed. 

"How do people keep figuring out your number?" My dad sighed. I shrugged and gave him the phone. "Hello?" He answered. Immediately the girls screamed. My dad took the phone away from his ears. I nodded slowly as my dad began talking.

Jared and Misha were laughing and I looked at them. "Don't laugh cause they want to talk to you to!" I smiled. They smiled to but I knew they were a little upset. I mean really. I'm not even that famous but I get phone calls from screaming girls asking for my dad. Like what the heck?

Soon the phone was passed all around the table. Well from my dad to Jared then Misha. One of the girls even wanted to talk to Gen. I smiled and laughed at them. When they were finally able to say goodbye and hang up I sighed. "Maybe I should stop saying my number out loud to people and write it down." I suggested. 

"Smart." Misha laughed.

We finished our food and sat there talking. We had typical questions like "How's school?" Or "How are your friends?" Then we had not so typical questions like "If I could dates either Misha or Jared who would it be?" I didn't say anything. I was actually really mad at my dad for asking me that question during our weekly game of truth or dare. Yep. Every Friday either at the studio, over text, or out eating we always have our weekly truth or dare game. Fun right?

"Jared! Truth or dare?" I asked. 

"Dare!" He said confidently. I nodded and thought of a dare he would definitely not want to do. I wasn't a mean person. Very very kind natured. So, saying this dare was because I knew Jared wouldn't do it. It was only so I'd win. He'd done it to me before so it was his turn. 

"You see that pie on that table over there?" I asked. He nodded, confused. "I dare you to take that pie off their table, tell those people it was poisoned then shove it in their face...and smear it all over your face!" Jared looked horrified and I was satisfied with myself. 

"Why would I do that?" He asked. 

"Because you picked dare. Now do it!" I told him.

Misha gave him a slight shove near the table and we all watched closely. "Excuse me sir?" Jared started. The man looked up at him and Jareds eyes went wide. The guy was old and seemed nice. Jared dug in his picket and gave him twenty bucks. "Here's twenty dollars. Please except it as a free gift from me." He said giving the gut the money. The guy thanked Jared and promised he'd watch Supernatural.

Slowly Jared walked up. "That was nice if you Uncle Jared.....but I still win...AGAIN!" I laughed. Jared just sighed and smiled. 

"I'll get you all next week." He said. 

"You said that last week when I won." I said. 

"And the week before that when I won." Dad said. 

"And the week before that when I won." Misha said. 

"And the week when I won!" His own son, Thomas, said. 

"You just can not win." Gen laughed kissing him. 

"Ewww!" All us kids groaned in unison. Jared smiled and they kissed even longer. "Ugh!" I groaned again hiding my face in my dads jacket.

Dad laughed. "Okay well we better be going. We'll see you guys Monday!" He said. We walked to our car and my dad sighed. "Let's go home!" He smiled. I nodded and we left to go home.