Chilling

"Amy? What's wrong?" Sam asked, seeing me sitting in the corner with tears in my eyes.

"Nothing. Im fine." I spoke, wiping my eyes and turning away. He just came closer.

"Amy?" I sighed exasperated and went on a rant.

"I cant do it! I'm not the prophet to save the world! I can't fucking do it! I'm just a kid! Thirteen! I can't...." I cried a little and took a breath before continuing softer. "I don't know how to do it." Sam knelt down on the floor to be with me.

"It's okay. Calm down." He spoke softly. I nodded and wiped my eyes again.

"I'll be fine. Im mostly just scared." I told him. He nodded and hugged me. It caught me by surprise, Amy anyway. I'm usually the one giving hugs, not receiving. I didn't complain though, I hugged back. It was nice. I let go of him and felt a small smile form. "Where's Dean?"

"Out getting food." Sam answered.

"Typical." I scoffed. He nodded and stood up.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded slowly. It was believable to Sam but not believable to the audience because they know what's up.

"Yeah. Of course. Just scared." I smiled. He nodded and walked away, leaving me to sit on the floor again and Lucifer to appear beside me.

I nodded at the scene my dad was showing me. He was directing this episode and it was so cool. "It seems really good. I like how we look." I told him.

"Good because I do too. You can be emotional." My dad laughed. "And dramatic.

"I am an actress." I said, flipping my hair. He smiled and called Jared over. He had already seen the scene but my dad needed to talk to him about the next one.

I walked over to a chair and sighed. Mel wasn't here because she wasn't in this episode. She could just chill at her house back home. It was back to the rush of work. Don't get me wrong. It's great. Absolutely fantastic. It's just that there are days when you just want to do nothing at all. "Hey, Sara." Misha spoke from behind me. I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"My God, Misha!" I gasped. He laughed and sat beside me.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing. Being bored." I sighed. "Kinda sucks."

"Your boyfriend couldn't come?"

"Nah, he had to get back to school soon so his mom needed him to stay home." I answered.

"I see." He nodded. I nodded with him and he smiled. "You want to do a livestream with me?"

"Sure." I smiled. He got out his phone and did everything needed for a livestream and began the stream.

"Hey guys." He started. "I'm sitting on set with Sara right now while Jensen and Jared talk about scenes. Youre getting a behind the scenes look at everything but it's totally classified."

"Totally." I nodded when Misha pointed the screen at me.

"Yes, actually, that's a great question....Jamie. It I not hot in here. This is fake sweat. Makeup." Misha spoke.

"Ha. Misha wears makeup." I laughed. Still weird to me.

"You wear makeup too." He pointed out.

"Yes I do." I nodded. That's all I said. He rolled his eyes and looked into the phone again.

"Hi Karyn. Brian. Tyler. Lucas. Morgan. Thanks for being here." Misha read some names from people commenting hi. I saw a name quickly flash and it was James'. I smiled and grabbed my phone.