Editing

Heyo, it's your favourite (aha I wish) wannabe author Liz.

So, um, I think of this whole fic as really cringy. Like... really cringy. This was my first phanfic ever and I had no idea how to do that writing thing everybody else is doing on this website.

However, thousands of people still seem to enjoy this? This is at 99k reads as I write this (well now that I unpublished all the chapters it should be back at like,,, 4k. But you get my point. This is absolutely insane. How did I even get past five readers (those readers being friends who I forced to read this) per chapter, I don't understand?

The fact that so many people read this makes me incredibly anxious, though. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for every single person that decides to read one of my works, but this fic specifically is just so terribly written and ugh.

So, I decided to edit it a little. This is basically my spring break project but I have no idea how often I'll update this again. It's sixty-three chapters, after all.

Maybe some of you will want to take this opportunity to reread this whole thing. There will be slight plot changes and well, especially in the first twenty chapters I'll edit the dialogues a lot. Because I read through them again a few days ago and my god. The cringe. Ahh.

Sooo yeah. If you already read all of this fic I'm sorry I forced my shitty writing upon you, if you were in the middle of the fic and this is just kind of ruining everything because you have to wait for all the chapters to come back I'm sorry again. But yeah. Trust me. It's better this way, this shit needs to be edited.

Anyway, I hope you're having a nice day. Stay hydrated (still not over the fact Dan stole my branding) and spread some positivity. Love you guys and thanks for reading! Liz <3