// last chapter

^their face tho

^their face tho.

"why are you still on your phone?" jungkook pouts and rest his head on her shoulder. half of her ; she's telling everyone that they're okay and apologizing for their sudden missing from the ceremony and now they're in (your favorite honeymoon destination that is not korea).

the other half of her ; she just shy to wait for him on the bed. its might seems she's too eager or something, and she just dont know what to do.

jungkook notice that of course. he's been watching her all the time. but he want to keep it slow for now as they got a lot of time for themselves so he just innocently cuddling with her on the couch. he got his hands around her and softly plant small kisses on her neck.

but he didnt know that second he kiss her neck, the game's over.

"don't~ its ticklish," she tried hard not to let out those weird sounds when his lips touched her skin. jungkook who's having fun continue to kiss the other side of her neck. and its tickles her more.

"so you're more ticklish on this side," he said, for no reason. he just fascinated with that.

aya try to escape from the torture but jungkook who's more stronger manage to stop her. and thats when the cliche kdrama scene happened. where their eyes meet and they slowly lean in towards each other.

their lips meet ; starting off slowly but sweetly. then, the kiss got heated up when he carry her up to his lap and wrap her legs around his waist.

her hands that originally moving on his shoulders and neck now make it move to his hair. playing with it and sometimes pull it a little bit hard ; when jungkook sensually bites her lower lips.

they quickly pulled back when they're finally run out of breath. "let's take this to bed," he breathed out. she get off from his lap and try to stand up but jungkook carried her with the bridal style and softly lie her down on the bed.

he get above her but didnt go straight to kiss her, he played with her hair instead. he keep whispering how beautiful she is right now. like she have fallen under his spell, aya feel she melted a bit by bit of his words.

"thank you for being my wife," he said, looking straight to her eyes. aya smiles and gently holds his cheek.

"why wouldn't i?" she pulled him closer to her and kiss him first. their lips work perfectly in sync and so does their hands. aya gasped a bit when his hand landed on her chest ; trying to push the pajama button that they mindlessly bought earlier.

(well since they run away without their luggage)

"you know, this is my first time and i might dont know what to do." she holds his hands that playing with the button. jungkook smirked and remove her hands ; pinning it above her head.

instead of answering her, he kissed her forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, lips and then right below her ears. then, he whispers

"you don't have to do anything, tonight its all about you."

—the end ♡i dont write the detail bcs i'm protecting all these fetuses

—the end ♡
i dont write the detail bcs i'm protecting all these fetuses.
haha i heard y'all screaming at me RN
anyway
thank you for reading !!

KIM TAEHYUNG FANFIC IS OUT!!!!
GO READ IT IF U WANT LMAO