two

imagine your man showing his eyebrows for this whole fic

━━━━━━━━

usually, that's how my day went. some mornings i have to handle the girls he spent the night with, make sure that they'll never call again. but most of the mornings i would prepare everything for him so he can get ready to work.

it's quite complicated but i ain't even complaining. i got nice, juicy paycheck every month and a handsome boss. life's good :)

anyway back to today, i recheck the schedule and read it to him, while we're in the elevator. the chairman's wife already sent to the saloon and till that point, the things are almost settled.

"boss, today you got a lunch meeting with the japan branch— asking for an approval to open up a new factory. then on 03:00pm, you got a new contract signing ceremony with the beijing corps and the 06:00pm you got— wait,"

i pauses when i saw a really unprofessional scribble in my daily diary. "what is this coconut shack thing? this is not my handwriting? boss?"

"i wrote that, while you were talking with my mom." he said, shamelessly while fixing his hair on the reflection of the elevator door.

"...and what exactly is that thing? you canceled a couple appointments just for this so this better worth it."

"it's a new food place, just opened few weeks ago and i really want to go there." he paused and quickly add when he saw my pissed face. "and you're coming along with me, it's like an opening ceremony thing."

i exhale an unbelievable laugh as a response. totally didn't get this guy sometimes.

"am i working for a ceo of a biggest tech company in seoul or actually a nanny for a high school kid?" i shakes my head and write the new plans for today.

"none of those." he winked. "you're my sidekick." and he nudged my shoulder playfully like a girl.

"boss you're such an idiot."

"you know you love that," he laughed and we walked out the elevator together.

so that evening i end up going to some department store with this boss of mine. he said that i'm looking a little bit too professional for this restaurant thingy so he kind of forcing me to buy new clothes.

"choose the one that's not black and make sure it's cute. you know, hawaiian style." he said. i just shrug and choose whatever that i like. lol i'm using his money anyway so why not?

:'D

"okay, how about this?" i walked out of the fitting room, to show the lacy sleeveless hot red dress that i picked. he asked me to turn around and so i did.

"aya, this is an office wear for me." he folded his arms, sitting on the couch in that store.

"ohmygod boss— for me, it's a club wear. do you see this tummy showing?" i said, looking at myself. but this one looked fine though? i never thought i'd look this hot.

"you obviously need to go to club more to know that this is not a club wear." he scoffed, and get up to choose what he want.

lol this is why i said i'm not going there, it's passed my working hours but this hella stubborn thing eagerly want me to go along. and i'm kind of sad because it's also passed my eating time and i didn't get to feed myself yet. thank god we're going to a place to place that offer us a lot of (free) foods.

"this will look good on you. we'll take this." he hand over me a gold crop top with a thigh level denim skirt. well i likes this but i look at him suspiciously.

"boss, the place we're going to is actually a club, isn't it?"

"didn't i tell you that?" he pretend to be thinking about something, and acting like an innocent rabbit.

"gosh you're really a club maniac." i take the outfits anyway and get changed. then i walk out of the fitting room again, and he applaused while standing up. saying that he's satisfied with it.

"now you give me a hard time to not looking at you. that's great let's take this." he grabbed my wrist but then he suddenly stopped.

"by the way since you're already this sexy, let's cover up your neck." without permission, he loose my ponytail. "mr jeon what the heck,"

this guy is not a big boss for nothing. he really do whatever he wants.

"why my boss is being so sweet today?"

"i'm always this sweet and caring, you're the only one who didn't notice."

"oh yeah? and you couldn't even tie your shoelaces without me you know?"

"well i couldn't because i have you for that."

this guy should be a lawyer, honestly.

after the party ended, i have my boss to send me home. at this point, i might be the boss in this relationship. he's so nice to me sometimes that a simple girl like me would misunderstand his actions, day by day.

heh. but luckily i'm a professional so i'm good. i think

"you really don't have to send me home, boss."

"i was the one who dragged you there, so your safety tonight is my responsibility." he suddenly unbuckle the seatbelt and take off his jacket.

"what are you doing?" i asked when he suddenly put the jacket around me.

"its cold, i should have picked a more comfortable clothes for you. i'm sorry,"

"uh i'm okay with this, really."

well these fits are quite comfortable, to be honest. its expensive and free, who am i to complain? but there he is, looking at me with a smile. don't look at me like that..

"but still, i can't let my favourite girl to catch a cold. get it safely okay?" he caresses my hair, just slightly.

"you really don't want me to catch a break, don't you?" despite the excitement he gave me, i quickly brush it off.

"what break? i'll miss you if you're away from me."

i roll my eyes and quickly excuse myself for the night. this is not really healthy for my simple girl's heart. she always come out during the time like this. not a good timing.

boss i'm really confused. do you really care for me or you're just an idiot?

i really hope it was the first one.

because i need a raise in my monthly payments for doing all this shit for you.