eighteen

———————————

———————————

after all the discussions and preparations, finally today is the day. the day where aya will be his wife. jungkook stand in front of the mirror and look at his reflection inside it.

he was so excited, nervous and happy at the same time. he also happy that they'll be married in an area that aya grew up in. the church besides the orphanage. it was her request ; instead of choosing the hilton hotel and other mega sponsors from business partners, she want to share the happiness of her big day with all the kids that she take care of all these while, and their 'mother', lily hong. the owner of the orphanage.

"jungkook, are you ready?" mrs jeon come into the room that was prepared for him and his family.

"yes," he said. mrs jeon smiles and fix his bowtie. "finally, my baby is going to be someone's husband. i remember you were just eight yesterday. crying that you dont want to share a same bathroom with wonwoo."

"mom~" jungkook whines and pull his mom for a hug. "even if i'm someone's grandfather, i will still going to be your baby."

"nah jeon jungkook spelled backwards is a brat." wonwoo suddenly come and separate their hug. he took mrs jeon into his embrace, "now mom is all mine."

"mom i hate him," jungkook said and mrs jeon laughed at both of her cuties. "stop it both of you. one is a doctor and the other one is a boss but both of you are still childish as ever,"

"you know you love me," jungkook and wonwoo said at the same time and kissed their mom's cheeks. mrs jeon laughed along and hugged her two heroes tightly.

"make her happy, and dont let her cry. remember this before you hurt a girl, do you want someone else to hurt your mom just the way you did to her?" she stated.

"i am jeon jungkook. i will make sure she's going to be the happiest woman on earth when she's with me. just like how dad did to you." jungkook kissed his mom's forehead.

"if you make my little girl cry, i will make all the muscles and nerve cells in your body shrink. mark my words." wonwoo hold jungkook's shoulder.

"what a threat from a doctor." jungkook scoffed. "but thank you. sometimes you're really the best brother."

"tell me something i didnt know, please." wonwoo laughed and firmly hug his little brother. "congratulations, man. aya is way too good for you so you better not waste her. you dont know how many men outside there crying because she's finally married today."

"you don't tell me what to do," jungkook said and they start to bicker again. mrs jeon quickly stop the jeon brothers and drag wonwoo out from that room.