fifteen

————————————

————————————

"aya was so worried that you might not like her, you know." jungkook said, while helping his grandma with the jasmine tea. aya wanted to help but granda stopped her. he wants to talk about the company business with her. its been awhile since he went to visit the company.

grandma chuckled. "why would i not like her? if you likes her then i will like her too."

"well who knows.."

"i already know she's from Lily's House (the orphanage). granda was the one who chose to sponsor her scholarship in university before. why do you think she's working with our company?" grandma playfully hits jungkook.

"whoa so you're already in love with her before i do? thats completely unfair." jungkook pouts.

"its hard not to fall in love with her, am i right?" grandma nudged his shoulder. jungkook smiles sheepishly and nodded.

"aww this guy is really in love!" grandma exclaimed. "but please shave." she puffed his cheeks and poke the little hairs on his face.

"why? isn't this sexy?"

"it does. but pity your girlfriend, please. you dont know how it hurts our face so much every time you guys— well you know it." she pinched his cheeks with all her might and it caused jungkook to whine.

"grandma :( but she never said anything about this though?" jungkook check his face on the reflection of the refrigerator. thought that he killed it with his (kinda) new wolverine image.

(his face is not that hairy here its just the typical face hair that boys got— well idk how to explain whatever)

"because she still like it whenever you do that to her.. though it feels like sand papers scrubbing her face."

"sand papers???"

"babe," jungkook pulled her wrist when she's going to join the cute grandparents in the living room

"what,"

"you keep ignoring me today. why are you so close with my grandparents?" he sighed.

"dont be silly. its just they're really cool so why not?" aya hits his chest that nonsensely coming near to her. but jungkook actually not complaining about that though, he likes it when aya get along well with his family.

right now, he just crave for some attention from his girlfriend. she look too cute when she's joking with grandma and granda.

he step forward to her, until her back touched the wall and without warning he kissed her neck. aya could feel all hairs on her body standing up ; shocked at that sudden attack.

"wait— people will see it!" she pushed him away.

"let them see, its not like we did something so wrong." jungkook said, snuggling more to her neck.

"jeon. jung. kook." aya shivered and clench his shirt. "at least go somewhere that not the center of the house. maids and bodyguards are everywhere."

jungkook smirked and drag her behind the curtain. after he make sure no one can see them, he kissed her. aya gladly bring her body closer to him and they're basically making out there.

after awhile, they pulled back and laughed. "your ass is so unexpectedly horny." aya hits him.

"i'm not that horny, you're just sexy." he said and help her fix her hair that was a mess ; all thanks to him from that short make out session. aya roll her eyed and quickly get out from that curtain.

"hurry up, they'll be looking for us." she said and they go to the main living room together.

"there are this lovebirds." grandma said when both of them take a seat besides her. "have some tea."

"yes, grandma." aya said and take the cup. but suddenly, grandma gives her something.

"aloevera?" aya raised her brows. grandma nodded and lean in to whisper,

"i know that feeling when they're suddenly being nonsense— want a kiss and stuff without shaving."