five

━━━━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━━━━━━

"miss aya, so you're good again with our boss?" the coffee boy, seokmin handed her a cup of coffee.

"good again? we didn't--- ah you mean yesterday?" she sips the coffee and then continue, "well yes. he can't live without me so," aya shrug and laughed. feeling like a boss after having their boss to buy foods for her.

"don't you guys have that something though? from what i see, miss aya and mr jeon are really close! one might thought you guys are husband and wife." jeongyeon rest her chin on the palm. the three of them are taking a break in the office pantry after a weekly meeting.

"what are you saying.." aya look at them weirdly. "do you guys think you're in the right place to say that? when i first came to this department i thought seokmin is your boyfriend y'know."

"euww, we're just some childhood friends." jeongyeon quickly denied. "but you're some lucky girl, miss. you worked with jeon wonwoo before he stopped this job and become a doctor, and after our boss came back from the states, you were promoted to be his assistant. i wish i were you."

"honestly, his assistants before totally saved themselves from a world of pain when they quit the job." aya shake her head. then seokmin and jeongyeon laughed, totally understand what she's talking about.

there's a girl earlier, barged into the office and demand to see jeon jungkook. from what she knows, the girl probably the one he dated when he's in america before. she's so stubborn that two guards can't stop her. as they got no choice, aya accidentally punched her in the face  and sent that girl to the police station.

"i'd probably do the same if i were you," seokmin laughed.

"i know right---" jeongyeon immediately stops when she saw jungkook is walking to the pantry.

"i've been searching for you everywhere!" he patted aya's shoulder. "you left me like my mom did when she go shopping."

"then we will go now," seokmin and jeongyeon gets up but jungkook stop them.

"seokmin, you and your girlfriend stay. i just want to see my secretary for awhile, aya follow me." he said.

"sorry but we're not dating, sir." jeongyeon and seokmin blurted out at the same time. jungkook widened his eyes. he shook. "all this time i thought you were!"

"that's what everyone said.."

---

"what is so urgent that you have to disturb my break time?" aya asked when they walked into his office.

"that party tonight.." jungkook sat on his comfy chair. "can you come with me?"

"you mean that expo thing with JW industries?" aya check her schedules. jungkook received an invitation and this is the first time he represents their company, j-tech. the last time the expo were held, its either wonwoo or their father will go.

"honestly that expo is a waste of time. " jungkook sighed.

"yeah well, you got a point there. but every time they hold such big events their stock increased."

"for the first week," jungkook added. "the expo means that they have to treat people fame, money and publicity to stay relevant. and please, if they got some business to discuss just reject it."

"but.. why?"

"i don't want this company to handle a big company with the shit load of debts." jungkook paused when he saw aya making faces at him. "whats wrong with you?"

"despite all your women, club and childish shit, you're quite cool and smart?" aya chuckled. she was totally fluttered every time jungkook being serious with his job, or sometimes in the meeting. she found that's hot.

"of course, i am what they called a legend and perfection," jungkook put his feet on the table proudly.

"...and you're not cool anymore." she look away, pretend to be disgusted. what a dork. she laughed inwardly.

"you know you love me." jungkook put that feet off the table and gets up.

"where are you going?"

"lets end work early today. we need to get ready to that expo." he took his jacket. "and aya, dont forget to pick me up at 8."

"me?? pick you up??"

"yeah i'm the boss, remember?"

+check out my other books too if you dont mind ♡