ten

workplace / meeting room

"so our profit from the japan branch show a lot of increasing and we should..."

the next words that came out from sales department remain as the bla bla bla in jungkook's head as he's too busy staring at his dearest secretary aka his girlfriend now.

for the first few minutes he stare, aya blushed and all but as the time goes on, she start to lose her high school shyness and mouthed 'get your shit together and focus on the meeting, boss'.

"....and that's all the report for our meeting today. anything else, boss?" the staff asked and it draw him out of his world. jungkook stay compose and collected, by turning the pages of his file. acting all tough and cool, as he put his all into the meeting. and that makes aya chuckled.

what a dork.

"get the production team to increase the output products. we're opening the new factory and tell them to hire the experienced one. i don't want to waste time to train new people this time." jungkook said. firm and seems like he know what he's doing.

silently, aya smile at that side of him. he catch up things fast. he's not a CEO for nothing.

though aya tried to hide her admiration for him, jungkook notice that. he closed the file and look at her, raising his brow. sending her the 'are you proud of me yet?' look.

he expected her to blush again but instead, aya winked at him and got him shook. jungkook automatically touch his chest, feeling attacked by that sudden wink from her.

"are you okay, boss?" someone asked. jungkook snap it out and nodded. "i'm good."

"oh before i forgot this, we need to send someone to visit our new factory this weekend. who should be going, sir?"

"hm don't worry, i will go." jungkook said. "with the one and only miss aya lee there."

"sir, you don't have to—"

"the end of meeting. that's it. see you soon, and if your name is not aya, please leave." the CEO ignored the people's concern and send them out. the people got no choice but to leave immediately.

aya waited for all people to leave and carefully close the door. she turn her heels to jeon jungkook and fold her arms. "its out of my life dictionary to work on weekends, boss."

"well now it's in." jungkook shrugged. "come on, its jeju and its me. let's have fun."

aya rolled her eyes and exhale a sigh. "fine, you're the boss, boss."

jungkook sat on the table and pulled her to stand between his thighs. he squeeze her hands softly and suddenly kiss her nose. "call me with my name when we're together."

"i'm not sure if i can do that," aya look at him, with that short distance between them. she could feel her heart melted a bit by bit, but she ignored all the complicated feelings to enjoy this moment with her dream guy. "but i'll try. jeon jungkook."

"that's my girl." jungkook pulled her closer by her waist and rest their foreheads on each other. he grinned and lightly kissed her lips. "practice make perfect,"

"yes yes, now let's get our ass back to work. it's very unprofessional to stay here together when the others are busy working and shit." she back away from him when he try to get his hands on her lower back.

"just. a. kiss." jungkook pouts.

"no," aya rolled her eyes and press the intercom button. "lily, get someone to clean the meeting room. and tell them to change the curtain to a brighter color, this violet one make this room a little bit too romantic." she gave a quick glance at her boss who's biting his lips, trying to seduce her.

(correction : he don't even have to try. he already seducing everyone by existing)

"ciao boss." aya said, while walking to the door. jungkook who still pouting sighed and weakly walk to get her. as he arrived in front of the door, he turn around and face her.

"i just want a kiss. you don't know how tough it is ; to be a CEO and try to make a living and gain money to support my daily expenses. not too mention the part i have to handle the reports. it's so stressful. i just want you to help—"

aya cut him off by putting her index finger on his lips. "hush,"

jungkook widened his eyes (sh00k) and aya threw a smirk, liking the fact that she can control this bossy man so easily. but anyway, as he's so needy this time, she gave in and press their lips together.

jungkook didn't take so much time to react. once her lips touched him, his hand automatically hold the side of her face and the other one is wrapped around her hip.

as things got heated, suddenly someone open the door and hit his head. "ouch," jungkook exclaimed and rub the back of his head.

apparently it's the cleaning team that aya called earlier. they quickly apologize when they realized they almost hurt the CEO.

"be careful next time." jungkook said and drag aya out of the meeting room. aya assured them that its okay and immediately went to her desk.

"my head is almost tore apart. i think it needs a full check up by you." jungkook whispered. aya chuckled and elbowed his stomach. "go back to your office, boss."

"please, baby."

"cut it out or i'll send someone else to company you this weekend." she threatened.

"okay, okay. you're the boss." he said. but before he get into his room he managed to give her a quick kiss on the cheek and run away.

"godammit stop being so cute and hot at the same time," aya touched her cheek and shake her head.

"i might have to see a heart doctor after work, i don't know what will happen this weekend. with him."