four

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

"it's jungkook or wonwoo?"

"aya," aya answered without hesitation. she raised her brow to her boss, giving the expressions if he got any questions to ask.

"duh, tell me again. it's jungkook or wonwoo?"

"boss, stop it or i will throw my four inches heels at you."

jungkook groaned in frustration and turn the chair around like he's in some mary go round fun ride. but he's now more in confusion, on why aya asked for wonwoo's help instead of him.

"aya, look. i'm your boss and i always asked you to help me in anything. that's explained that i trust you with all my heart but you can't do the same. why? why don't you just ask me to help you with that orphanage worship thing?"

aya shake her head listening to that bunny complaining. "you don't even remember your house password without the keys. please."

"i'm telling you just in case you forgot this, but i'm a capable ceo."

"oh yeah? what's your social security number?" she folded her arms and look at him like a boss.

jungkook flustered to that sudden attack and look around, who knows that number is hiding somewhere in his office. ".....five?"

aya scoffed and shake her head again, eyes on her laptop.

"is that wrong?"

"nah you're just missing a couple more of digits there." aya laughed.

"so what? i have you to remember that." he still stubborn about her choice between him and his brother. aya told him that wonwoo is totally her style before and he couldn't accept it.

what's so wrong about him that aya have to look at another guy? he's hot, and aya always tell him that he's the best boss ever but just why— out of all people it have to be his brother?

"aya lee,"

"can you not be a kid like this and focus on our work? even if i like your brother, its not really your business."  her sudden change of tone surprise him.

"hey i was just playiㅡ"

"enough of that. i'm not playing your game." aya gets up. "check your email that i sent, its a new site plan thay we will discuss with the construction company. the manager will brief to you later."

"okay, i will check it out later."

she was about to go when jungkook called her name. "how about lunch? are you coming with me,"

"nope, i'm going with my friend." she said and walk away from the room. somehow, deeply inside jungkook think that he probably deserves that.

later on, the receptionist called him.

"uhm sir, miss aya asked me to deliver this message to you,"

jungkook is still relieved that she still want to talk with him, even with this way. "yes what is it?"

"she said you guys will go to the appointment separately because she left her car somewhere you shouldn't know." the young lady paused. "did you guys fight again?"

"basically its not a fight, she's mad at me. i deserve it,"

the young lady on the other side didn't ask for more as if she's used to it and ended the call. jungkook sighed.

jungkook
hi best friend
pls dont be mad
at me
🥺

aya
🙄
see u after lunch

jungkook
im sorry i was being
childish

aya
ye ye

jungkook
are u still mad at me
best friend

aya
i cant be mad at u
for long
u're the one who gonna
pay me 💀

jungkook
aww
ily

-

"so are you free tonight?"

the question from their female client make aya finally look up to jungkook, after the whole drama they went.

jungkook smile, "i'm afraid i don't, sorry."

"too bad, i wanted to show you my research though.. and my town," she smiles, seductively. aya grinned professionally as usual, but she be disgusted with that.

"sorry," jungkook replied, short. pretending not to understand what she meant. he look at aya with his doe eyes and aya just shakes her head.

after the meeting ended, she walked to her car but suddenly someone (jungkook) grabbed her wrist.

without waiting for her reactions, he took her car keys and lift it up. so she can't reach it.

"that's not fair!" she's getting mad again and try to get that keys but too bad.. she's still short in that heels compared to him.

"boss i will kick you in the place that any men shouldn't be kicked at, if you don't give my keys back." she threatened. jungkook who knows that she's not kidding immediately give the keys to her.

soon as she got the keys, aya turn her heels to her car. but again, stopped when jungkook hugged her from behind.

"i'm sorry, okay?" he whispered. "don't ignore me like that anymore."

"you can't buy me with a hug, duh." she said, but stand still there. not even bother to get away from him.

"then what should i do?"

aya shrugged as a reply.

"do you want me to take you to shopping?"

she shook her head. "i'm good,"

"then what?"

"i don't know—" aya stopped when her stomach suddenly grumbled and she's sure that anyone near them could hear that sound. and jungkook.

"okay, two regular pizzas, a giant pack of popcorn, french fries large size, and cheeseburgers. deal?" he tilted his head and turn her around to face him.

"deal. you're paying."

"of course sweetheart. now let's feed that hungry tummy."

+a/n:
i edited dis.
2020