nine

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

"you like me?" aya chuckled. "boss you got to be kidding me,"

"it's true, aya. i never--"

"boss stop. if i said something that night when i was drunk, please forget it. you probably just confused but i usually lie when i drink." aya go to the door but jungkook pinned her against the door and locked it.

"you know you're not," he said.

"even if i'm not, how you can expect me to believe that? in case you forgot about it, i was the one in charge for covering up for your scandals all these years? is that how you said you lik me" she look at him, right into his eyes. "i don't like you for you to play with my feelings, boss."

without having her to push him, he naturally back away. aya turn her heels and sighed. "don't even try to lock me down with this door. i know all your passwords."

---

"you forced a kiss? no offense but you're doing everything wrong from the start," namjoon scoffed and drink the lemonade. he usually never exposes himself to a direct sunlight and 24/7 trying to avoid interactions with human but today this friend of him drag him out, asking for help.

jungkook sighed. "i can't help myself. what should i do now? she obviously rejected my feeling now."

"you called yourself a playboy when you can't even understand what she tried to tell you." namjoon continued. "she's saying that-- get rid of the hoes or at least change for good. like, put yourself in her shoes, would you marry a girl who said she loves you but slept with other man?"

"hyung what the--"

"but seriously, i met her once and i almost mistaken her as the CEO. totally my style, look naive but actually bossy. not bad," namjoon wear a smug on his face. "and her body--"

"kim namjoon this is the girl i like, you don't talk about her like that."

"you mad? you know, that probably how she felt when she's handling those rich women. but the sad thing is she can't even say anything about it." the older one folded his arms. "you hurt her before anything even happened between you two. why are you so stupid jeon jungkook?"

jungkook sighed. "i have to apologize then, but how did you know about relationship very well? you're single,"

"coaches never play, dude."

---

being herself, aya lie down on her bed blankly and look at the ceiling. her eyes is on the white ceiling but her mind is somewhere else.

he kissed me. aya touched her lips and close her eyes. trying to remember how it feels like.

she likes it, but she can't forget the fact how her boss was. for him, it was okay because he's the boss, and everyone know how he's with girl and he's him so its okay. its not, but that's just capitalism for you.

but she, just a secretary, a personal assistant, a simple country girl who don't even know who her parents are, wearing that ridiculously short skirt today, do her hair in the hope he could notice but he don't and suddenly kissing with her boss. it's dangerous, and it's wrong.

but the irrational side of me said ; don't complicate things. he probably love you too, just the way you love him. he a changed man now, for you.

"what about my rational side?" she mumbled.

rational side says ; i don't know but he's great at kissing.

aya widened her eyes at that thought and hit her head a few times. "ohmygod aya lee what are you thinking about? you corrupted mind!"

she jumped out from the bed and suddenly sat on the floor. but her mind couldn't stop thinking about how he holds her hands and lie his head on her lap. yesterday, it's only a dream but today it turned into a reality.

"boss what have you done???" aya lay on her stomach and sobbed. she want to stand up for herself, brace herself so she won't be played by that dangerous man but everything is breaking apart. also, her shield is no longer strong.

"aya, someone outside want to see you!" gaeun knocked the door.

"who?"

"just come out now," gaeun walked away from her room. aya sighed, feeling very lazy to get up and comb her hair roughly before tying it to a bun.

after she make sure that her look is not that monstrous, aya unlock her door and go to living room. "boss?" she exclaimed when she saw that familiar figure.

jungkook turn around and gets up. "hey," his heart melted as soon as he saw her without make-up and her at-house attire. his feet can't seem to touch the floor too, and he just can't help to smile brightly for her. at the point he might look as a fool in front of aya.

"you don't need to stand up for me, what are you doing here?" she sat in front of him.

is he trying to talk about what happened in the office earlier? please don't. i can't think straight now.

jungkook sighed and get up to sit besides her. he took both of her hands and squeeze it. "aya i'm sorry for what happened. i know i'm such an asshole before but i want you to consider me, to be your boyfriend. i can change, in fact i've changed now. take how much time you want to believe me. please accept me, you''re the first girl that i begged to, i'm so in love with you that i can go crazy right now if you say no."

he explained all in one breath like a robot and look at her, straight to her eyes. aya chuckled and look away from him.

"boss how can you say that right in front of my face?" she pulled her hands from him and cover her red cheeks. all his words felt so unreal, but it won't change the fact that it's melting her heart.

"and your answer is?" he tilted his head, to look at her. aya bite her lower lips and cover her face with her palm, before she nods timidly. (that hella fast but ok)

"really?" jungkook asked, excitedly.

"yes! don't ask me anymore, go home and prepare for work tomorrow."

+a/n:

that so fast yikes

i'm sorry this is like, really bad