eight

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

"good morning!" aya's face again coming to him that morning. jungkook rubs his eyes and yawned.

"yeah morning," he stretches and then gets up from the bed. as usual he will go straight to the bathroom and get ready. but today suddenly aya  pulled his hands. jungkook stops and turn around, seeing aya who's already pouting in front of him.

"why..?" he asked. the frown on her face immediately turned into a sheepish smile. she leans in and whispers, "where my morning kiss?"

"what?!" jungkook widened his eyes. but then when he saw the disappointed face of her, his man heart melts. "well, sure."

he took her waist closer to him and slowly go forward to kiss her. as their lips barely touched, suddenly aya raised her hand and slap him, as hard as she could.

and right there, like a robot jungkook jumped out from his bed. he's breathing heavily while he look around his room, and found no one was there. he immediately flop to the bed.

"what a dream.." he sighed heavily. "why does she hit me? it's my dream though." he rubs his right cheek, damn that dream feel so real.

while he's trying to get himself together, aya gets into the house with her card. "boss~ time to wake up~" she knocked his room happily and that's somehow annoyed him.

i think it's quite a mistake that my secretary is a morning person..

"already wake up," he said, pouting. if he suddenly go and throw tantrum at her for slapping him in his dream, she will think that he has gone crazy.

"seriously," jungkook sighed. "at least you should've let me kiss you first,"

workplace | 4:00pm

"boss, miss cho is here." aya buzzed jungkook.

"come in," jungkook said and clean up the mess on his desk. he waited for awhile and suddenly aya come in with a woman. as they greet each other and comfortably sit in their seats, aya asks, "would you like any drinks?"

"no, thanks. i'm here just for awhile." the female said. aya bowed to both of them and walk out from the room. as she arrived in her seat, she exhale a deep sigh. she knows very well how usually this short meeting will end.

"isn't that boss's scandal before?" suddenly seokmin come to her seat. delivering her favourite green latte.

"miss cho? i didn't know about that?"

"ah, right. you were still with his brother at that time. it's chairman's wife choice for boss but it didn't work. cho yuri-- i think that's her name." seokmin try to peek at the glass window. "anyway enjoy your drink, i'm going first. bye!"

"be careful with the drink," aya smiled bitterly and then turn around to look at the door.

you're so close yet so far for me to reach you.

but thinking that she's not getting paid for being sad, aya quickly grabs her daily diary, to settle her unfinished business earlier. however that excitement to work somehow lost a bit by bit.

"aya, come in."

aya was startled by that and quickly answer him. "yes boss,"

she really didn't want to, sacred of the possibilities she have to see some unpleasant view, who knows. the view to remind her that he won't be hers, no matter how much she hope for it.

aya gets into the office and stand besides jungkook. "yes, boss?"

"re--check this report." jungkook handle her the file. aya take the file and read the title. it's just some last project report, why they need to bring this back?

"you don't have to, miss. i--"

"she's my secretary, don't tell her what to do." jungkook said without a smile. "besides isn't that why you come here? to re--check this report? or it's just an excuse?"

"jungkook, what have gotten into you? since when you're serious about your job?" yuri scoffed.

"i always been serious with my job. but it's none of your business to know it." jungkook snatched the file from aya and throw it on the desk. "come again if you got a real business to do. don't waste my time."

the female scowled and grabs the file angrily. without paying attention to aya who try escorting her out, she slammed the door. aya gulped and look at jungkook.

"i don't really want to know what happened but are you okay?" she asked. jungkook shake his head and go to the couch in his office.

"come and sit here," he said. aya obediently do whatever he said, she never see him being so stressed like this. what in the world that they discussed before?

as she sits, jungkook rest his head on her lap.

"waht aer yuo doign-- boss????" she nearly lost her talking skill when he close his eyes like nothing happened.

"i got a lot of things in my head now, can we stay like this for awhile?"

aya bit her lips and exhale yes. she fix her posture of sitting so he won't hurt his neck. (plus she's wearing a skirt that quite short today, and its somehow ticklish when that soft hair touched her thighs)

"can you cancel my schedules today? and let the vice president to handle these woman clients?" jungkook said, or more to sigh.

when yuri tried to seduce him earlier,  he saw aya looking at his office. her lips is smiling but her heart don't. and he hates it, knowing he's the reason she's being like that.

how many times that you look at me with such gaze but i didn't realize it?

"we can't do as we like, boss. i can manage few clients but i can't give them all to vice president. it'll ruin the company image if we frequently do changes with the appointments. besides the vice president got a lot to do right now." aya explained.

that's what he admire about this girl, she's serious about her job. she know she's hurt but she dont really mixed up her personal things with work.

(unless it's for food. she's not tolerant to lose her meal times even its for job)

"but you know what these women want," he took her hand, and force her to play with his hair. that way, the other hand naturally landed on his chest.

he noticed her red cheeks and he likes it. to make the cheeks go to a darker red, he grabs her free hand and intertwine it together.

aya didn't try to push him away (this might never come again) and she just smile. trying to stay composed when her heart is almost to burst into pieces. but in a good way.

"well, boss. you can always say no to them. these clients are usually classy woman, i handled most of it and it's not that hard. but when it comes to the clients like the one who came earlier, you can try to avoid talking about personal things with them." she played with his soft hair. "you're a great guy, boss. don't be too easy and cheap like that. you'll hurt yourself,"

jungkook squeezed her hand and smile to her. totally ignoring her calling him easy and cheap.  "you're the best secretary i ever have. do you know that?"

"i know, and i also know you can't lose me for nothing. you know that?" she proudly said.

jungkook laughed and gets up from her lap. he sat on the same level as her and out of sudden,

he put his hand on the back of her neck, slowly pressed their lips together.