seventeen

—————————————

—————————————

"are you mad?"

aya tilted her head and look at him. jungkook gave no response as he's flipping through the files. after he make it clear to taehee that they can't help her, jungkook bring her back to the office but say nothing for almost an hour now.

crap. she bit her lips and sighed. "i don't know that she's coming for that, and i never know that she was engaged to taehyung, in fact i don't know anything so i'm not that guilty here but i'm sorry anyway if you're mad and bitter?"

jungkook close the file and look at her as a response. "why did you follow her there?"

"well she basically drag me there, its not me who follow her to that cafe." aya stated, correcting what he said.

"can't you stand for yourself? you heard what she said, she was offering you a bunch of money to get you married with that guy."

aya who was trying to make him feel better earlier suddenly snapped. "why are you mad at me? did i say yes to that offer? i even said that i have a boyfriend."

"but she can—"

"she can what? you thought she can buy me with that money? you thought i'm gonna say yes and leave you just because she offered me five million dollars? with you acting this way, you made it clear how you think of me."

now the sweet and cute aya is already gone. jungkook utterly shocked and realized that he completely messed up. "look, babe. thats not what i mean, i just can't th—"

"no thats what you exactly mean. you thought that i'm a cheap ass bitch who will easily sold when someone offered me money." she gets up from the seat. "what i'm doing here anyway? i stood up for you all these time, covering up all your shit for nothing and this is what i get? wow sweet."

jungkook hurriedly stop her from walking out of the office. "aya, sorry sorry sorry. i never thought of that. you know how crazy she can be and i'm really scared of losing you."

he holds her hands and kiss it. "please believe me, i just can't accept the fact that someone ask you to marry someone who is not me,"

"just say it, then. why did you blame me and suddenly not talking to me like i really tempted to get married with him?" aya said, her voice now wavered.

"i was stupid. i'm really sorry," he hold her hands tighter. "you can punch me now to feel better,"

he only joke around to lose the stress between them but he didn't expect that she would really punched him right there. on the face.

—@dopethangy quote this to twitter and i just want to say thanks :')ok back to the story!

ok back to the story!

🌙

few days later ;

"sir, are you okay? your face is quite—"

"i'm okay, don't worry." jungkook laughed. this is wound of glory," he said, looking at aya. a.k.a the reason behind his kinda purplish cheekbone.

"okay then, let's go back to the main topic of our meeting."

aya chuckled of how he look right now. she feel a little bit guilty for that but that's a win—win situation so its okay. he still look good in it anyway.

they continue to discuss things until in the end of the meeting. until suddenly, before the people are ready to get out of the meeting room, jungkook stopped them.

"wait, i need to say something." jungkook said. all the staffs, including aya look at each other and sit back to their seats.

what he's going to do now? aya thought. she look at jungkook who's searching for something inside his pockets.

"it's not going to take a long time its just this," jungkook insert the usb drive into the desktop and the screen lighten up.

"ohmygod," all people inside the room gasped. including aya. the screen says ;

aya,
will you marry me?

"so your answer is...?" jungkook asked, and the women coworkers squealed. liking how romantic it is.

aya didn't say anything, but she just walk to him with hundred mixed feelings inside her and grab his head.

"yes," she said and kiss him in front of everyone. like someone have won a medal, people in the same room cheered up for them.

"congratulations boss!!"

+a/n:
i was determined to write a taehyung ff but now idk..

anyway thanks for reading!! 😊❤