twelve

————————————

————————————

"so.. you're in that relationship with him?" taehyung come to the hotel lobby when aya is waiting for jungkook.

"yes.." aya replied. not sure how to confront him.

"well i can't say i'm not disappointed, miss aya." taehyung chuckled. "but if he suddenly become a brat, i'm always here for you."

"he's always a brat, taehyung ssi. and i love him for that." aya said. "by the way, seems like my brat is here, so i think i will get going now?"

"okay then," taehyung sighed. "good night."

he walked away and leave aya standing awkwardly there. jungkook then arrived there in no time to get his girl. "what's wrong?"

"nothing is wrong. its just he's freaking cute but he's not you." aya replied, blankly.

"who? that guy earlier?" jungkook turn around and saw a guy looking at them (or her) before he get into the elevator.

aya nod and laughed. "he got a crush on me ya know. oh god i'm living the best part of my life now, another hot guy got a crush on me i need to document this."

"that's cool." jungkook grabbed her waist. "but well, i got this hot chick. the best man always win."

"don't give yourself too much credits. who the one that come to my house in the late night and apologize and admitted he'll go crazy if i rejected him. well, again?" aya boasts.

"wow who's that guy? what a gentleman. i'd do him anytime." jungkook pressed the elevator button and get into it, while aya is still in his embrace. you know, feeling proud finally he manage to tell everyone that this girl is his.

"uh boss, please."

"what with that boss thing? told you to call me with my name now," jungkook pinched her cheek.

"i'm not used to it." aya pouts. jungkook smirked and look at the number in the elevator.

its only two of us now, and we still got some time before we arrive at that certain floor.. he thought. jungkook step backwards to get her cornered in that elevator and slowly get their noses touched.

"i'll give you a kiss every time you got to call me with my name," his breath tickled her neck. aya laughed slowly and play with his tie.

"jungkook," she called. though its a little bit weird, but she decide to play along with it.

jungkook laughed along and kiss her. no words could explain how happy he is that he got to kiss and hold her anytime he want. and he's even happier now that he can brag about her.