Coffee and Couch Potatoes

Dina's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my roommate, Callie, making breakfast. I shut my door with my foot (because our rooms are that small) and cover my ears with the pillow.
Me: CALLIE!!! FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR MOTHER PLEASE QUIET DOWN!!!!!
Callie: NO CAN DO! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET A JOB!!!
This puts the song Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots in my head and I get up sluggishly. I put on my ripped black skinny jeans and a oversized dark purple sweater. I grab my (very) small purse with my phone an ear buds and walk into the kitchen.
Callie: Dina! It's summer! You don't need to wear a sweater and jeans!
Me: My body is naturally cold!
Callie: That doesn't mean you have to give yourself a heat stroke!!! Is that even appropriate for a job interview?
Me: Should be. And fine, you're lucky I have sexy legs!
Callie: Maybe if you started to exercise a little...
Me: Callie, you know I'm not gonna listen to that.
I walk back in my room and replace my jeans for black jean shorts. I don't even know what job I'm gonna get or who I'm gonna work for. All I know is an address to a coffee shop and the voice on the phone was deep.
After eating with Callie I got in my car and headed to the local coffee shop not too far from the house. When I get there the place is empty besides me and the workers.
Worker: Are you Dina?
Me: Yeaaaaa... Why?
Worker: The table in the back left corner.
I walk there in confusion and sit down on the inside of the booth. The bell ring signaling that someone else is here and my eyes widen at who it is.
The band Black Veil Brides was right there in front of me.
Andy: Are you Dina?
Me: Yea. Are you the mysterious voice on the phone?
Andy chuckled and nodded his head as Ashley sat next to me with Jinxx on the other side on him. Andy sat in front of me with CC and James beside him.
Ashley: I didn't think you were gonna be this pretty.
Andy: Don't even try. We're here to find a band assistant. Not find you a girlfriend.
Me: Oh, I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.
CC: I CALL DIBS!! Just kidding. It's obvious that Ashley already has.
I look over to Ashley who's been staring at me for a while now.
The interview was going good until Ashley put his arms around my shoulders and all of the guys exchanged a look.
Andy: Dina, Welcome to the band.
Me: WHAT?!?! I GOT THE JOB?!?!
They all laugh and nod. And we head out to the cars. We all swapped phone numbers and I put a heart next to Ashley's name. Ashley was my favorite band member an to know that he was hitting on me made all my unimportant problems go away.
Andy: We'll see you tomorrow at the BVB house right?
Me: Yeah.
I went into my own world and didn't even realized that we were saying good bye. All the guys came up and hugged me but Ashley's hug was longer. He leaned down to me ear and whispered.
Ashley: I'll call you tonight.
Me: Okay. I'll talk to you then.
I get in my car and let it all out.
Me: OH MY GOSH DINA!!! WHAT JUT HAPPENED?!?!
Me: I HAVE NO CLUE BUT YOU LIKED IT!!!
Me: I KNOW I DID!!! Poop, we're talking to ourselves. Again.
Me: Oh, yeah. Okay well, after this we're having ice cream. And a lot of it.
I nod to myself and start the car. I pull out of the coffee shop and head home.
--//--//--//--//
I run through the door with the ten gallons worth of ice cream and fall on the couch.
Me: CALLIE I NEED THE BIGGEST SPOON!!!!
I hear her groan and she comes out with the 'Mega Spooner' (our name for the spoon.
Callie: DINA! You can't eat all that!
Me: Well the get the 'Mega Spooner Jr.' And let's get started!
Callie: YAY! What movie?
Me: White Chicks. Then Mean Girls.
Callie: How did I guess.
When we get half way through White Chicks I get a text from Ashley.
(A/N: this is how texting will be shown)
Ashley: Hey baby. What you up to?
Me: Not much. I'm watching White Chicks with Callie my roommate.
Ashley: Cool. Andy said hi.
Me: Hi Andy! Do you think you can come over? I bought too much ice cream.
Ashley: Haha. Sure. I'll be there in 10.
I get up for a second and push all the dirty bras and trash under the couch. Then I go to my room and do the same.
Me: Callie? Do we have any more Orange juice?
Callie: We should have some downstairs. Bring me some!
Me: Okay. Also, Ashley Purdy is coming from over.
Callie: Okay just don- WAIT WHAT?!
Me: Yea. I got a job. And the job is that I'm Black Veil Brides assistant.
She freaks out for a bit then calms down when she hears the door bell.