x i can help you x

(AN) I'm so sorry for lack of updates. Thing's have just been really hard for me lately. I've got shitty dramas going on in my life and it's hard to get out of bed, let alone upload on Wattpad. I'm trying though, and I'm sorry for making you wait so long..and then making this chapter horribly short<333333333333333333333333333

Follow me on tumblr if you want<3 

http://3mmarawrs.tumblr.com/

x i can help you x

Dad stared at me in amazement after I finished explaining. He wasn't saying much, just telling me that he was going to sort things out. Was I right to tell him though? I mean, Alex had wanted me to keep it a secret. He'd trusted me. But this was so big, so important. I had to tell someone.

"Don't worry," he assured me. "We'll get Alex help. Things will get better for him soon. I swear,"

I smiled at him. "Yeah I hope so,"

( Alex's Pov )

Words couldn't describe how terrified I was. I was pretty sure that Dad was trying to catch me off guard or something like that. There was nothing else to explain why he was acting this way. It was just weird.

"Dad I'm a vegetarian," I said as he placed some bacon in front of me.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," he moved to take the plate away but I shook my head. There was a possibility that he really was trying. I didn't want to piss him off.

"It's ok," I assured him.

Well it wasn't but...

"Are you scared?"

"No," I said immediatley. Great. That didn't sound like I was lying. At all. Well it did. Kind of. A lot. I was screwed. "Why are you being like this Dad?"

"Shut up!"

I flinched back as he raised his fist, something he rarely ever did. So when it happened, it caught me off guard.

Grabbing my wrist, he forced me up to my feet. "Why can't you just stop it?" He hissed. "You wanted me to care, when I do, you question it! That's ungrateful! Stop being ungrateful!"

"I'm sorry!"

He let go of me, smiling a little and ruffling my hair, like everything was suddenly better. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Be right back," he murmured as he walked away.

I sat back down in the chair, not sure what to do. I was so freaked out, but then I was confused. Had my Mom really left? Or had Dad...hurt her? He wouldn't hurt her, would he? He loved her. But then, he loved me. At one point.

Before everything happened.

"Alex?"

Shit.

"Cassie?!"

I jumped up out of my seat and raced over to her, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tightly. I noticed her bandaged arm, and hated myself even more for letting my anger get the better of me.

Forcing my eyes away from it, I looked into her eyes.

"What are you doing here?!"

"My Dad drove me. I had to see you," she said quietly. "Alex I told him something..."

Anger raged in my eyes. "What?"

"I told him something..."

"What the fuck did you tell him Cassie?!"

"Not much!" She cried. "I told him that you were sexually abused...and that your parents find it hard to face it. That's all!"

"Cassie, why did you do that?!"

"Because I had to Alex!"

"Why?!"

"You need help!"

"Fuck off!"

"Don't swear Alex," Dad mumbled as he came back into the kitchen with Cassie's Dad. He looked at me and smiled sympathetically.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I snapped. "I don't want your help! I don't want anyone's help!"

"Alex you need to calm down," Cassie grabbed my hand but I shoved her off.

"I don't want help!"

"But you need it!"

"No Cassie! I don't! What I need is for you all to just fuck off!"

"Alex," her Dad stepped forwards and sighed. "Can you and Cassie go upstairs? I need to talk to your Dad,"

"Why?" My voice suddenly became nothing but a whimper.

"Because we need to talk through things,"

"But this isn't any of your buisness!"

"Alex is right," Dad said. "We don't want anything from you. Why can't you just leave?"

He sighed. "I'm trying to help your son, Trevor. I'm not getting anyone else involved. But I have to put ALex's safety and well being first. If his situation-"

"I have no situation!"

He ignored me. "If Alex's situation is impacting your ability to look after him, then it becomes child protection's buisness. I'm willing to keep it simple. Therapy, no police, maybe medication. But if you refuse, then I'm going to need to involve some more people."

Dad just looked like he wanted to punch someone.

He sighed. "Ok. Alex go upstairs,"

"But Dad-"

"Upstairs!"

I slammed my fist into the wall, feeling the pain burn through me. I was so angry. So fucking angry.

Turning to walk away, Cassie called after me.

"Wait Alex!"

"We're fucking through!" I snapped as I faced her again.

"W-What?" She whispered.

"We're over!"

"No Alex, please?!"

"No Cassie! I kept your anorexia a secret! And the fact that your ex boyfriend pressured you into things! Then I trust you with one secret, the biggest secret in my whole life! And you tell my Dad and your Dad! You're a 2 faced bitch and I hate you! I hate you Cassie! I hate you!"