x Hot Chocolate and Snuggling x

"Right, we need to go over the terms and conditions one more time."

"Shut up, Anderson. I know what to do."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I keep on my side of the bed and you keep on yours."

"Great."

I awkwardls shifted towards the bed, hating absolutley every minute of this. How the hell was I, Cassie Anderson, supposed to share a bed with this crazed emo?

"God, somebody kill me..." I muttered as I sat down on my bed.

Alex raised an eye-brow. "I'd happily do that."

"Ha ha. Nice one."

I rolled my eyes, scowling at Alex. I didn't have time for his crappy sarcasm. I just needed to go to sleep and get this night over with. It was bad enough sharing a house with Alex, but a bed?

What had I done to deserve this?

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!"

Alex looked at me like I crazy person. "I'm taking my clothes off, stupid."

"Why?!"

"I'm not gonna sleep in jeans, am I?"

"Well what are you gonna sleep in?"

"My boxers."

"Oh..." I mumbled. "Well, just wait until I turn the light off? I didn't wanna see your fatass body."

"Ha. Good one."

I rolled my eyes and then reached over onto my bedside lamp. I switched it off and as the room faded dark, I snuggled down on my bed and hid underneath my large, white blankets. I heard Alex's clothes dropping to the floor then soon enough, I felt his body weight leaning down against the opposite side of the bed.

I felt his legs brush mine, so I kicked him.

"Hey!" He whined.

"Keep to your side of the bed and that wont happen!" I hissed.

"Yeah, yeah..." he mumbled.

"Oh, shut up."

"Gladly."

I took in a deep, refreshing breath and then closed my eyes. The sooner I got to sleep, the sooner this night would be over.

I felt myself slowly drifint off, but then Alex's leg touched mine...again.

"Stop it!"

"I can't help it! Your legs on my side!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Look for yourself!"

Annoyed, I flicked the lamp back on and then sat up in my bed. Alex took a minute to adjust to the light but once he did, he pulled the blankets off the both of us.

I know I should've been looking at where my leg was, but my eyes immediatley locked with Alex's body. It was so...boring.

Yes, it was nice. But there was no tan, no abs, and definitley no 6 pack. Instead, his stomach was just as pale as his face; he was skinny enough for me to see his ribs and he looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks. But I guess it was still decent looking. Not my type, but nice.

"See? Your leg is on my side."

I jumped back into reality and saw that my leg was actually on Alex's side. I awkwardly tugged it back and then pretended not to feel outsmarted. I thought in my head for a comeback, and eventually smirked.