x I love you to Pluto and back x

x I love you to Pluto and back x

 "This is nice," I murmured as I sat with Alex in the car. After finally having the most extraordinary, amazing kiss of my life, we'd sat in the backseat and just held each other. His arms were around my waist and my hands on his. It felt so nice just being in his embrace. It was amazing.

"I know," he agreed as he kissed the side of my forehead. "Where does this leave us though? Are we together?"

"I dunno," I admitted. "Do you want to be?"

"I'd love to," he whispered. "But it would ruin your reputation. You'd get abuse of all your friends; probably be pressured of the cheerleading squad. High school would be hell for you,"

"I don't care,"

I twisted my body over so I could sit on Alex's lap, and then I grabbed both sides of his face. Leaning my head in closer, I pressed our heads together.

"Look at me Alex,"

His head popped up; his brilliant eyes staring into mine.

"I don't care Alex. I want you,"

"Thank fuck for that,"

I giggled as Alex cupped my chin and pulled me in to press our lips together. It wasn't as full on as earlier but it was still absolutley amazing.

"Let's go inside,"

"But my Dad-"

"Doesn't have to know a thing,"

Lying in bed with Alex was intoxiating. I liked the way he did these little cute gestures. He kissed my hair and my head and my hands just out of randomness. He played with my hair as I spoke and whispered "you're beautiful" in my ear when it was silent.

I noticed that emo boys were cute like that in our school. There where a few emo couples and they all acted the same. Even around friends. Jocks acted like dicks around their friends.

(I'm not stereotyping, just writing in Cassie's opinion...)

"What's gonna happen about Crissy?"

Alex shifted uncomfortably. "I'll stop seeing her. It's not big deal,"

"But you said yourself that you have needs," I reminded him. "And I don't want sex. So..."

"Are you suggesting some sort of threesome, Cassie?"

"What? No!"

"Cause that's kinky.."

"Alex shut up!"

He laughed and rolled us over on the bed so we faced each other. He ran a hand down the outline of my face and smiled a little.

"I don't have needs. Sex with Crissy was a distraction for all the shit going on. In all honesty, I fucking hate sex. It's supposed to be a way of showing you love someone. How the hell can I do that now?"

"Baby don't get upset," I begged as I wrapped my arms around him; stroking his hair lightly. "What that man did to you was disgusting. That was rape. If we ever have sex, then it will not be rape. It will be two people expressing their feelings. But at the minute, that is out of the equasion. We don't even need to talk about it,"

"Ok," He said quietly. "You're amazing,"

"I try,"

Alex smiled and leaned closer, softly trailing his lips against my neck. His touch was so gentle, making me blush with pleasurable shivers down my spine.