x messing with my head x

I woke up to the smell of smoke; probably from Alex. That was the bad thing about kissing him, he'd smell like an ash tray.

Wait, what the fuck Cassie?

"Morning,"

I pulled myself up off Alex's chest and turned to face him smoking a cigarrette. "Morning," I said quietly; still trying to get over the fact that I'd just fantasized about kissing him. He seemed to know something was up, raised an eye-brow, but dropped it. Probably because he'd just remembered how nice I'd been to him last night.

"Want me to put it out?"

"You want me to put out?!"

"What?" Alex chuckled, blowing out some smoke. "I said do you want me to put it out. You know, the smoke."

"Oh," I said; feeling more stupid than I looked. "No it's alright. Smoke ahead,"

Alex rolled his eyes and continued to smoke. There was something about him that just made him look unbelievabley sexy when he was smoking. Maybe it was the way it just suited him as a person, or maybe it was because he was irresistably sexy anyways.

Either way, he was hot.

But was I going to admit that?

No.

"I changed my mind, put it out."

Alex laughed.

Why did he laugh?

Was there something on my face? Did I look like I was attracted to him? Oh god, could he see the attraction in my eyes? I bet he could. He knew it was there. He'd probably been awake whilst I stared at him through the night.

He knew I was starting to obsess.

Oh dear god.

"What's your problem?" ALex asked as he flipped the cigarrette out of the window. I shifted further away from him, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Are you pmsing?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not. And even if I was, I'm not a bitch."

"You're always a bitch,"

"Shut up you emo,"

"Make me,"

"Maybe I will,"

"Oh yeah?"

His lips twitched up into a smirk, making them look even more kissable than ever. I slapped myself, literally slapped myself. I probably looked stupid. You know, just sitting in a car, slapping my face, as most normal people do on sunny days.

Well apart from the fact that it was raining.

That killed my buzz.

Alex raised an eye-brow. "Why did you just slap yourself?"

"Because you have flees. Emo flees. And one of your emo flees flew onto my face and started to lay emo flee baby eggs on my cheek. So to kill the emo flee and the emo flee babies, I slapped them off. They're gone now so it's ok, I'm not infected with your emo-ness."

"I'm pretty sure I don't have flees, Cassie.."

"You're right," I smiled. "You don't have flees. You have big greasy emo flees. Know why? Cause you're an emo,"

"God, will you give it a rest?" He begged, obviously getting annoyed. "Seriously I will do anything!"

My lips twitched. "A-Anything?"