x secrets, massages and herbitch of an ex x

x secrets, massages and her bitch of an ex x

"Shit Cassie, what the fuck?!"

I giggled a little as I spilled my glass of water all of Alex. It was his own fault though, he had refused to get up. So me, being the evil 'preppy bitch' that I was, threw cold water all over him.

Luckily it worked and Alex shot up, running his hands all over his face to dry off. The water had spilled onto his jet black hair as well, and in all honesty, it made him look even better. Which was bad because, I didn't want to be any more attracted to him than I already was.

I bit back my desire and then flipped a small towel at Alex. "Get up. We're going out for breakfast,"

"What?" He muttered, wiping his face. "Why?"

"Because your parents will be waking up in an hour or so, and I know that you wont go downstairs if they're there. So to save you from being locked up all day, we're going out. Now. Get up emo boy,"

25 minutes later, Alex met me downstairs. He took longer than me getting ready and all he had to dowas change into some skinnies and a hoodie. Jumping down the last step, Alex faced me; his expression bored.

"Don't look so interested.." I said sarcastically.

He looked down sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm just tired."

His boyish charm won me over and I shrugged my shoulders. "It's alright. Come on, we're gonna miss the bus."

"We're going on a bus?"

"Unless you have some secret, invisible car that you've been hiding from me?"

"Shut up, you prep."

"Whatever emo,"

"So where do you wanna go for breakfast?" I asked Alex as we walked down the path in town. The weather in Virginia was particularly nice considering it was only 2 weeks until Christmas. There was a steady ran appearing in the sky, but nothing to worry about.

"Someplace with coffee..." (AN, I know all of my stories have an emo boy obsessed with either coffee or pizza. But in my opinion, a coffee or pizza addiction is extremley sexy)

"Ugh, I'm not wasting my morning in Starbucks." I groaned. "How about MacDonalds? I really want one,"

"I'm a vegetarian and they mainly sell meat,"

"Oh yeah. Good point,"

"Please can we just go to Starbucks?" He asked, grabbing my arm and spinning me around to face him. Alex's eyes beamed a bright blue and his lower lip curled over into a pout.

"Why do you have to be so goddamn cute?"

Alex's puppy dog face turned into a smirk immediatley. "What?"

"Nothing," I said quickly. "Come on, let's go to Starbucks."

"Did you know that you can't drink coffee when you're pregnant? I guess it's good that guys can't get pregnant. Even if guys could carry babies, I'd never want to cause I love coffee too much to give it up. People say that coffee makes you like, really hyper, but I don't think that works with me. See? I'm perfectly un-hyper."

I laughed at how completely hyper Alex was being. He was just cracking me up. We were sat at a small booth near the window, his feet were propped up on mine and he was gazing at his coffee like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.