x forever x

{ AN } Short chapter! I'm sorry :( I promise I'll work super hard on my next chapter! If not, you can disect me and eat me liver (: Also, suggestions? If you have ANY idea at all, message me! Because I get no suggestions and it makes me sad for some reason?o_o ahaha, oh well^.^

Best suggestions always get a dedicatoin, if that means anything to anyone?><

Some people gave me crap on my language -.- DID YOU NOT READ THE LAST AN?!?! D:

Basically, I write like how I speak. I'm not a proffessional writer so blah blah blah, I write how I talk. And some people were like "...emma, you realize you put us instead of me?" And that annoyed me -.-

The only reason it's like that is because I literally can't be bothered reading over the chapter again just to take out some words that I've already explained (:

Alright?

Comprende?

I love you guys millions!

Picture of Alex in the side! I know he doesn't have black hair, but just imagine that ;)

SO SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER!

<3

x forever x

"Alex will you kiss me?"

He looked into my eyes, smiling lightly. He looked beautiful under the dim lighting; not that he didn't always look beautiful anyways. He was so pale and that worried me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He was unbelievabley gorgeous. He had all the right features and he wasn't the type to obsess over looks. He took himself as he was and even if he didn't accept it, I did.

And all I wanted him to do was kiss me.

"Alex," I said awkwardly once he didn't do anything.

He just sat there; hands in mine and smiling at me.

"Why aren't you-"

"I don't wanna kiss you," he murmured; still smiling. "Not this way,"

"What?"

"Come with me,"

Alex pulled me up by my arms and hoisted me over to the other side of my bedroom. He flung the door open and guided me out before walking down the stairs and heading towards the front door.

"Alex what are you doing? There's a storm out there!"

He pulled me close, a look of emotion in his eyes that told me nothing was going to stop whatever idea he had forming in his head. He placed his arms around my waist and lifted me up in the air. Giggling like a crazed fan girl, I wrapped my legs around his hips and held myself close to him.

"I wanna go into the storm," he said quietly. "Are you gonna stop me?"

I lifted a finger up to his lips and smirked. "Maybe,"

"Oh yeah?"

I giggled. "Yeah!"

"Try then!"

"Alex!" I squealed as he pulled the door open, slammed it shut and practically ran out into the pouring rain with me in his arms. I was laughing hysterically as I clung my body close to him. Within 10 seconds of being in the storm, we were both absolutley drenched but I honestly couldn't care less about that.

Usually thunder scared me, but now it made me smile.

For the rest of my life, the thunder would remind me of this moment.

"Oh my God, I'm so fucking dizzy!" I screamed once Alex finally stopped spinning me around in circles. I clutched my arms tight around his neck as he placed me down on the floor and stared right into his eyes.

"What is this?" He asked me, smiling at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

"I don't know," I admitted. "It's 2 people, who realized that maybe they're not so different after all."

"Do you want me?"

I grabbed the sides of his wet shirt. "I want you,"

"You haven't seen my scars. You don't want anything like that,"

"Fuck it," I hissed and then reached over to grab the bottom of his shirt. I forced it up to his stomach and pulled it up over his head; leaving him in his bare skin.

I looked over his body as it glistened in the rain. Yes, there where scars. Yes, they where still quite red and unfaded. Yes, the mark around his neck was obvious and deep.

But it was part of what made him so fucking beautiful.

Alex wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and I jumped up into his grip again, hoisting my legs against his body to support me up.

Feeling more dominant than ever, I hungrily gripped the edge of his chin and forced his insecure yet longing eyes into mine.

"Fuck it and turn those scars into stars,"

I smashed my lips to his so hard that it hurt. Alex responded with the same desperacy, grinding his hips against my body as I pulled tightly on his hair.

Words couldn't describe how much I was savouring this moment; savouring Alex's smoky yet intoxiating flavor and wanting every second to last forever.

I'd never kissed like this. Mainly because I'd never had a reason to kiss like this.

And nothing compared to this one.

I'd waited 16 years for my first proper, passionate, real kiss.

And now I was having it with my ex enemy, new found friend.

Friend?

Fuck that.

"Alex," I moaned heavily against his lips. He slid his tongue between mine and I didn't even care about teasing or holding back, I opened my mouth wider and allowed him inside to explore. His tongue battled furiosly against my own so hard that shivers went all up my spine.

Alex's hands gripped my waist tightly, squeezing against my thighs with a painful pleasure.

Nothing compared to this.

Nothing could ever compare to this moment.

I wanted it to last forever.

It had that much power, that much emotion and purity, that in our minds, it was forever.