By Any Means Necessary

Hey guys here is Adeyemis "album" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFUR6ZH5Zg&list=PLP52928GXVwAge8PttGUcLo8-f3PAbSy0

Celine was fuming, Adeyemi actually agreed to perform at award shows this year. This was supposed to be her year. She is the Beyonce of their times. A princess should stay in her lane. Now Celines performance was reduced and most of the attention would be on that fucking princess. Her fists clenched and she took deep breaths, at least she had the one thing Adeyemi wanted but couldn't have. Her doorbell rang and she rushed to the door. Jae stood on the other side with a slight smile.

"Hey." she said softly

"Hey." He replied

At least she'll get to be queen.

Jae couldn't sleep the night before. He kept listening to Adeyemis album. He kept watching it. He knew what songs were directed at him and which weren't. His mother also stated to a reporter that she was willing to meet with Celine within the week.  Adeyemi also had posted a hand written letter to her social media accounts that shook him up a little bit.

     I've said it before but I feel the need to say it again. Please don't push love away. You may have been made to believe that you don't deserve it, that you aren't worthy of having any person love you. Don't believe that. You are worthy. Get help. Speak to someone about this. Your thoughts about yourself are what's holding you back. Do something for yourself. Be selfish. Love him/her. Believe in your self. 

    I will always have a spot in my heart for you. I did wrong and so did you. We were on the same page but different paragraphs. You were always so ready and I was always hesitant. I heard she may be meeting your mother soon. I don't actually hope that it goes well but I know that even if it's not her you end up with, my place isn't beside you anymore. (Unless you want me back because I'm cool with that too.) Seriously, I hope you get treated how you want to be treated and I hope that you get all your big and beautiful heart desires. 
                          P.S I do have to meet her at some point so please tell her to address me properly. 

It was one thing to give her blessing so seriously to him in private but now everyone knew her words were not false. She was giving him up and trying to cope with that. Part of him was thankful and another part of him was saddened. Still he went to Celines apartment.  After they greeted each other he was let inside and she was pressed against him. She skin was warm, nothing compared to the burn he felt when Adeyemi was against him. But she was warm enough. He still swooped down and captured her lips with his own. He liked her enough. He didn't love her, he wasn't sure he ever could, but he didn't think he could go back to Adeyemi, it was too much. So he settled, he was going to settle. 

Celine crashed on top of him her panting hard. Jae sighed when she finally rolled off of him and onto her side of the bed. She curled up next to him. After a few moments of silence Celine spoke. 

" I'm meeting your mother tomorrow."

"Yes you are."

"Do you think she'll like me?"

"No." Jae replied honestly

Celine shot up "What?"

"She biased toward Adeyemi. You'd have to impress her in order to change her mind." Jae stated as he looked up at the ceiling.

Celine huffed. That whore was starting to get annoying. She laid back down. However nothing was going to stop her from marrying Jae. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~