Sweetness

"So now that you are the Queen, what is the new plan? We can't run away we can't hide. We do have a new plan right?" Jae asked after we woke from our very long nap.

"Of course there's a plan." I yawned

"Well what is it?" He asked shifting to lay on his side

"Babe that's how the villain gets caught. They tell their plan and then someone overhears and it's thwarted." I sighed

Jae raised a brow "So you're a villain now?"

I chuckled "Babe I've always been a villian, I just didn't want to accept it."

He reached over and caressed my cheek "Or maybe you're a reluctant hero and you don't want to accept the hero part."

I rolled my eyes "Jae, I'm not a hero. It's just bad versus badder."

My phone dinged and I grabbed it from the side table reading the message quickly it was from Alison.

Done.

That's all it said but that's all I needed. Ryan was playing perfectly to how I wanted things to go. He wasn't a king, hell he wasn't even a bishop. He was a pawn just like he's always been. Jae raised a brow.

"So I'm not part of this big plan?" He asked his hand tickling over my stomach

"Of course you are, but I can't tell you everything. I'll only tell you what you need to know or do when the time comes. You just keep being you my love." I said placing my hand over his.

"Fine. I can do that." He said speaking softly before leaning over and kissing my cheek. 

I turned to him and smiled. He chuckled and kissed me fully on the lips. How I missed the taste of him. I deepened the kiss and he intertwined our fingers as we kissed.  Our tongues rekindled their old battle. I familiarized myself with every crevice I thought I had forgotten. He pecked my lips before reluctantly pulling away. 

"Do you have to leave soon?" I asked softly

Jae nodded "Yeah, but I'll be back to visit. The semester has started once again. I'll go back to school and come back next holiday." 

I pouted "I want to go back to school."

Jae chuckled. "You can take your classes online."

I nodded "You're right. But I'll be too busy running the country."

Jae chuckled "Do you have any messages you want me to send?"

"Yes tell my girlfriend that I love her and miss her and that she should come visit her godson soon." I said my eyes shining

"I'll let Anja know, though I'm not sure Rafael will be happy to hear you calling her your girlfriend." He laughed

I shrugged "Don't care. Will you spend the night?"

Jae nodded "I will."

I gave him a thoughtful look

"What?" he asked looking down at himself 

"I'm hungry."

"Then get something."

I scrunched up my mouth. "I'll make it myself."

I waddled my way to the kitchens with Jae in tow. He  placed the apron around me and then on himself. I pulled out one large Yam and cut it in thirds.  I peeled the piece of  yam I planned on using and cut it into cubes before boiling it. While that boiled I began making my soup. Today I was in an egusi soup and pounded yam mood. Especially since the last time I wanted it I couldn't have it.

"Babe, what are we making?" Jae asked when I told him to grab the mortar and the pestle.

"Something delicious." I chuckled

"Something delicious named??"

"Egusi and pounded yam."

"What in it?"

"Just lots of stuff." I said picking up the bowl of cleaned mussles and prawns before putting them in the mixture I had boiling. Jae watched me with interest.

"Mhh, I love me a woman that can cook at the same level as I can."

"Yeah?" I asked in a seductive tone

"Hell yeah." He confirmed eyeing me up and down

"Then why don't you start putting that yam in mortar and pound it?" I said "I love it when you pound into things." I said slyly

"I know you do." He laughed scooping out enough yam to fit into the mortar. He stared right at me when he began pounding the yam.

"You want it like this?" He asked

I looked over to see how the yam looked and nodded "Oh yeah babe, just like that."  I snickered

We cooked in peace and finally when it was done I felt so excited. It had been a while since I had eaten any food from my home country. As a matter of fact I stayed away from it, it reminded me of my homeland which reminded me of my father. However throughout my pregnancy so far I've had such a huge craving for it. I taught Jae how to eat the meal and then we both dug in right there in the large industrial kitchen. 

After the meal I found myself extremely tired and Jae lifted me into his arms "What are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I'm carrying you." He said as he walked to the elevator.

"Put me down. I've gained like twenty pounds."

"Babe that's not heavy, you're curvy yes but you aren't fat. all you have on you is baby fat."

My eyes widened "Waht if I can't lose it after the baby?" I asked

Jae looked at me confused as the elevator doors opened. We reached my floor.

"Lose what?"

"Lose the weight I gained?"

Jae chuckled "Yemi you're weight is going to be the least of your problems after the baby."

I looked at him and then decided to just enjoy the ride. "You're right. As long as my baby is healthy and just fine I'll be fine."

Jae shook his head and finally put me down when we entered my bedroom. We took a shower together just relishing in the intimate moments we have because we don't- no we won't- have them often. Not until plays were made and certain pieces were out of the way. When we finally got in bed I sat up supported by a mutitude of pillows and he laid down with his head on my lap. He had a stethoscope in his ears and the chest piece on my stomach.

"Wangseson*, did you enjoy the food your mother and I prepared for you? Ah, I'm sorry you will have many languages to learn as you grow up. Mommy and daddy will be here to help you though." He said 'Would you like to hear a song? It's a song from daddys country." He said

Jae cleared his throat and then began to sing his rich tones filtered through my ears. His speaking voice was always warm but his singing voice really got to me. It was like hot chocolate during a winter night. My eyes fluttered close and I fell asleep before I knew it. I knew that one day I wouldn't have to have my love in secret and I could boast about it to whomever I wished. But in that moment I felt such happiness being with the man I love and our child. 

Wangseson*= Korean title meaning Royal Prince Successor Descendant or in other words Son of the Royal Crown Prince.

"I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To stand by me...."