Air(plan)es

"You got to play these lines
like they were made for you,
only the strongest survive "
~I am a Queen by B.Yung 

I left the hospital with my husband in tow. Getting the chip out was easier than I had expected. However Jeffery was proving to be useless. I had hoped he would denounce Ryan as his heir and name Gary instead but he absolutely refused. I slid into the car before Ryan and he shut the door behind us. I don't know why my heart sped up after the car drove away from the hospital. I shifted in my seat and coughed uncomfortably, before lightly tapping my chest. With every move made to further our distance in the car, he lessened it and I felt myself start to panic. Why was he getting so close? What was he going to do to me? To my child?  His deep chuckled resounded in my ear and I turned to him and emptied my stomach on to him. His hand was swift and I let out a yelp of pain. 

I don't know what came over me but my hand reacted, my pointed nails moved quickly  across his cheeks leaving four thin scratches. He looked at me like I was insane. 

"You really can never wait to put your hands on me can you? We both just got out of the hospital. You can chill out for a little bit. At least let me fool myself into thinking you have some remorse for nearly killing me." I spat

Ryan just chuckled touched his cheek to check for blood and then chuckled again. "Just you wait until we get home."

I rolled my eyes "You have Alison for a reason. Leave me alone. I'm only here to help give you the picture perfect wife. Beautiful, talented and intelligent. Now that you have your pretty little mistress, you keep your hands to yourself. "

Ryan shrugged "Oh sugar, I thought you loved me? Remember just last week you were screaming my name while you-"

I gave him a pointed stare " That has nothing to do with anything."

"No? You kept saying you loved me."

"I was thinking of someone else."

"Liar, somewhere deep down inside you still love me, you always will."He said smugly

I huffed and looked out the window, there was no part in arguing. He was crazy if he thought I still loved him. I didn't, even when he's sweet to me I will myself not to be swayed. He won't change is something that I tell myself over five hundred times a day. I had to, sometimes my glares turned into stares and the hate turned into passion. I hated him and I hated what I was turning into. He cleaned his shirt while we drove and then after a while had the driver pull over so he could just change his whole outfit. 

"I shouldn't have hit you. I'm sorry." He said not looking at me as we approached the airport.

I didn't reply.

I got out of the car and into the jet without sparing him a glance.  I sat down in my seat annoyed. I threw my shoes off and put my stocking clad feet up on the seat next to me and rubbed my belly. Ryan walked into the jet and lifted my feet before sitting beside me. He placed my feet in his lap and began massaging one. He gave me one of his charming smiles and I frowned. I tried pulling my foot away but he held onto it tightly.

" Calm down. Your feet just looked a little swollen. I'm trying to help you out." He said 

I kicked him with my free foot. " I don't want your help."

"Take my kindness while I give it. You wouldn't prefer it if I decided I wanted to break your ankles instead." He said seriously

I gulped and nodded. "Fine."

Honestly it felt good, really good. But that made me so upset I didn't want to feel any kind of pleasure from him, but that foot massage was everything.