"Kitten..." ~ Bucky

Hey lovelies! I am so so super sorry that I have been gone for so long! I've been really busy, and haven't had much time for this beloved story. But! To make it up to you, I wrote a little Winter Soldier Bucky imagine featuring one of my favorite Original Characters! His name is Dean, and he possesses a fatal ability. Literally. He can suck the life out of people like sucking the air out of a balloon. He is dangerously charming, and has somehow developed a "snake-charmer" like power. He is mesmerizing and has a way with words that no person can resist. *cue some evil laughter* I hope you enjoy!

The setting is a cold, dimly lit room deep within the catacombs of HYDRA. It is the old bedroom of The Winter Soldier. 'Bedroom' is an overstatement, of course. This room is only labeled in such a fashion because it possesses a bed. Two now, in fact.

The other is yours. Winter and you were placed here under the order of the new HYDRA boss. He is still getting a feel for his team of killers, and would like nothing more than to have you, a highly coveted assassin famed amongst the criminal community, on his side.

Of course, you have proven rather reluctant, and so he decides to condemn you to a night with 'his' Soldier as he develops some methods of...persuasion.

The man clearly has no idea of your past association with Bucky Barnes. You two have been dating for a few months now, until your relationship was so rudely interrupted by HYDRA's irritatingly persistent desire for world domination. They took control of Bucky using the words, then had him drug you and drag you back to the Siberian base.

Now eyeing you timidly, Winter heads for his bed, which is nothing more than a glorified futon with black sheets identical to yours.

"You okay?," you question him gently, slipping under the covers sleepily. You had had a long day, what with being "kidnapped" and all, and it was clear that your 'kidnapper' was not feeling too good about his actions anymore.

"....," he stares, "...no."

"Well what's wrong?," you yawn, clearly unafraid of the situation. The Avengers were probably planning a rescue right now, and either way, you didn't need one.

You care about that metal-armed menace after all, and deep down, he cares about you. Something in him knows you, knows the feelings you make him feel, hence the blushy schoolboy look in his eyes that glimmers when you speak. He would never hurt you, and he would never let anyone hurt you.

"Winter?"

"I didn't want to do it...," he murmurs, "The man in the suit made me..."

"Hey, hey, it's fine," you reassure, "We'll get out of this. I'm not even afraid. And even if I was... I've got a good feeling that you can help out with that."

He eyes you with slight confusion, but seems to recognize that he'd just been complimented.

"Yeah so... Don't be upset. I don't mind spending time with you, and in reality, that's all this is. We're going to be okay."

He gives you a hesitant nod, his expression still crumbly as he climbs into his bed.

"I'm sorry..."

"I forgive you. See you in the morning, Winter."

A few hours of sleepless sleep pass when a loud banging resonates outside. The facility doors opening and slamming shut, no doubt.

"You know, I'm much more trouble than I'm worth," HYDRA's latest captive chuckles, a devious smile upon his lips. The officers hauling him give him a rough nudge forward, wordlessly telling him to silence his sly tongue.