No shoes, No shirts ~ Steve

Requested by Starfall101~

You walked sluggishly through the hallways of Stark tower, still half asleep from the nap you had been taking.

"Steve! Tony! Clint! ANYBODY!," you exclaimed out of frustration. Like every other teenage girl suffering through her monthly complications, you were craving food. Lots of food. Only problem: You had no idea where it was.

"Tony! I swear if you do not answer me and tell me where the chocolate bars are I'm gonna-"

You stopped yelling just as you walked past the gym.

All of your thoughts, feelings, and vexation suddenly fluttered from your cloudy, tired mind, and your eyes became locked on the sight before them. Tony, Clint, Thor, and Steve were all standing there....removing their shirts.

Your hormones rushed to your head and altered all judgement from then on. Without permission from your brain, your body quickly hid behind the doorframe, leaving your eyes with the perfect view they desired.

Tony was first. He held his tight black tank top in his hands, immediately and without distraction drawing your attention to the bare part of his body. His brilliant blue technology artistically nestled within his chest gleamed in a way that highlighted and advanced his pectoral muscles and small abs. The erotic look in his eye that never left him was as intense as ever.

Now Clint. Damn shooting arrows had done him well. His arms rippled with power and discipline as the grey athletic shirt came over his head. His abs moved as well, but ever so slightly. Being an agent meant a trained mind and a trained body. No doubt about that.

Thor. Enough said? He was a god after all. His large muscles moved gracefully, like a dancer, as he pulled the white T-shirt off of his chest. It was nothing short of beautiful. Enough to make a hormonal young lady cry.

Last was Steve. If this was war, you'd be suffering from a bullet to the heart...and the ovaries. He slowly yanked his light blue shirt off of his sweaty, sticky, and exemplary skin. His chest moved up and down laboriously and cyclicly, proving that he had been working out the hardest.

You bit your lip.

His hair was shaken up and messy, and his lips were slightly parted to allow for his heavy breathing.

You felt light-headed.

It seemed that his every muscle was moving in a beautiful struggle that sent chills down your spine. And the fact that he was dripping with sweat only made things worse.

You were sure you'd pass out, until someone came and interrupted your little luxurious daze.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?," Bruce asked, appearing to have been waiting to enter the gym.

"I..I was..I-I...," you stuttered, trying desperately to regain your composure.

"Like the show, huh (Y/n)?," Tony's slick voice said with a chuckle.

"I- Y-Yes...I mean...I-"

"Is that us making you blush?," Clint butted in with a smirk as he did a little body roll.

"I- I- I-"

"Did you enjoy watching us remove our shirts, Lady (Y/n)?," Thor tried to mimic Clint's movements.

"....."

"Stop teasing her, guys. She was probably just walking by, looking for directions or something. Right, ma'am?," Steve finally said with a warm smile.

"I just wanted to k-know how to get to the k-kitchen...."

"I'll show you," Steve quickly rushed to your side and offered you his hand, which you took without hesitation. He quickly looked to the others and uttered a 'be right back'.

They all just laughed like 10 year olds, whistling and winking also accompanying their fit. You rolled your eyes at their deportment and simply followed Steve.

Ugh. Stupid hormones.