Singing ~ Thor

"If you could take my pulse right now, it would feel just like a sledgehammer," you sang quietly to yourself as you entered Stark Tower.

"Hello?," you called out. No answer.

Interesting.

"If you could feel my heart beat now it would hit you like a sledgehammer," you sang, a little louder this time.

If no one was home to hear you...well...

"I don't admit it! I play it cool! But every minute! That I'm with you!"

You threw your bag into the couch along with your small jacket.

"I feel the fever! And I won't lie! I break a sweat! My body's tellin'! All the secrets I ain't told you yet!"

You felt so euphoric and free all of a sudden. An entire tower to yourself in which you could do whatever you pleased! Including dance....

"Woah! I struggle to contain! The love that's in my veins! And how it circulates!"

Your feet began to move rhythmically with the music you were making.

"If you could take my pulse right now! It would feel just like a sledgehammer!"

You spun in circles, enjoying yourself far too much. Also, your mind couldn't help but drift towards the guy you were singing this song about. Thor Odinson. The blonde haired, hammer holding, hottie himself.

"If you could feel my heartbeat now it would hit you like a sledge-"

Your body froze as your eyes met with the wide and curious ones of, of course, Thor. Not only was he here, but he was fresh out of the shower. His elegantly shaggy hair was dripping wet, and he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Uh...Lady (Y/n)? I am confused by the words to your song."

Leave it to Thor to be not at all phased by the fact that his friend, who had the biggest crush on him in all the realms, had just caught him practically naked.

A blush creeped up your cheeks as you still stood there, standing in the same position you had been while dancing.

"T-Thor...I was just...I didn't know you-," you paused to sigh with embarrassment, "I thought the tower was empty..."

Thor's eyes stayed confused as he mentally examined the lyrics to the song. However, his expression quickly changed to an amused one when he realized how adorably embarrassed you were.

"Oh Lady (Y/n), do not look so flustered. Your singing voice is one of the best I've heard in all of the realms."

He then smiled that adorable smile that could basically bring about world peace, and it made you melt.

"Thor, when I sing I sound like a dying animal," you chuckled.

He gasped jokingly as he walked to your side.

"Strange, I suppose. Do dying animals on Midgard truly sound that lovely?"

Your blush only grew as you let a tiny giggle escape your lips.

"D-Don't tell any of the others about this, ok Thor?"

He smirked at your words as, little to your knowing, he got a type of thought that Loki was prone to getting.

"On one condition."

"C-Condition?," you squeaked. What could he ask of you? Buy him a life time supply of poptarts? Show him how to work the TV remote?

"I won't tell the others...if you promise to sing for me more often."

Your eyes widened with shock as your heart swelled with happiness and flattery. You held out your hand for him to shake, and soon your hand was completely engulfed by his.

"It's a deal."