Competition!

Hello all! So, I've been seeing a lot of lovely competitions going around Wattpad lately! Therefore, I've been inspired to make one of my own!

If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with Bucky-boo ❤️ That being said, this will be a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier contest!

Rules:

💕 Make me CRY. I want some sad, tragic works for this particular contest. It'll make it that much more fun!

💕 Must be a Bucky/Winter Soldier fanfic. I love him so much and I'm sure a lot of you do too!

💕 Must be set in the present. I don't know what it is about present Bucky that makes me want to swoon. Something about his rugged, Winter Soldier-ness just gets me.

💕 Must be written in the form of a reader insert, that way even after the contest is finished more readers can enjoy your lovely work!

💕 Can be written based on a romantic relationship between the reader and Bucky or a best friend relationship between the reader and Bucky. Whichever works best for your storyline.

💕 Must be submitted by November 1st. To submit it, just use the tag "Jetblaack's Bucky Contest" and also comment the name of your story here.

💕 Have fun and be creative! I want to ignite your inner tragedy writer!

💕 Just to emphasize, HAVE FUN! What's the point of entering a competition if you don't enjoy doing so?

Our Lovely Winner will receive:

🎁 A follow (if I am not following you already)!

🎁 The continuation of your favorite chapter of this book done ASAP!

🎁 A oneshot written by yours truly (done reader-insert style)!

I hope some of you will enter! You're all very talented, I'm sure, and I'd be overjoyed to read what you've got! The winner will be announced November 3rd! Good luck!