Bonus Chapter.

Charlie's point of view.

My hands sweaty as the loud ticking of the big bronze clock above my head rang in my ears. I swallowed hard wiping my hands onto the thighs of my jeans, I was waiting, waiting for my turn as I sat beside a weeping mother wearing all black murmuring about her child never being able to feel freedom again,

A smile from the woman in front, behind the glass has pulled my attention, I wasn't sure if she was smiling at me or not until she had called me motioning her index finger in a "come here" movement. Her smile so bright and radiant I had no idea how she could work at a place like this, I thought, as I had stepped my way slowly towards her, my feet carrying me closer to the glass as I took a deep breath in.

"Hello." She said through the tiny holes in the glass barrier divining us, pushing her glasses back up her nose and then she pressed her brows together "first time here?" She asked noticing how nervous I was.

I nodded and then she pushed a clipboard and pen through an opening beneath the glass.

"Just sign your name and go right on in." She said sweetly as I lifted the pen, my hands shaky as I wrote my name in my best handwriting under his file, seeing his name close to mine had hurt my heart so I swallowed after filling in the necessary details. "Great," she said as I handed the clipboard and pen back to her "first door to the left." She smiled as I nodded in a friendly way. "Next." I heard her say as my feet had carried me down a dark passage, big muscular men scattered everywhere.

This was it, my moment.

I had finally built up the courage after four years to confront the man I fell in love with, the one who broke my heart, the only man I will ever loath.

Finn.

My nerves buzzing as my feet carried me towards the room he was waiting for me in,

I had slowly opened the door to see multiple booths with glass dividers separating the prisoners from the visitors. The room buzzed with chatter as I had walked inside, guards watching my every move which had made me more nervous than what I already was.

I saw him, I saw Finn in an orange jumpsuit sitting behind glass number six staring at me with no emotion on my face as I had walked towards him in order to take a seat, my mouth dry as I chewed my lip nervously feeling sweat drops develop on my forehead.

I had seated myself down cautiously debating with myself whether this was a good idea or not.

I mean I was already seated there's no turning back now, he had picked up the wire phone on his end and brought it to his ear with a smirk as I nervously did the same.

"Hi." He spoke into it. "What a surprise baby." He said smugly.

"Shut up!" I grew frustrated in almost a heartbeat, he had a nerve to be smug when he had lied to me, broke my heart and tried to kill my best friend, but I had to do this, I needed closure,

From an insane person,

Maybe I was insane too, for doing this.

"What brings you by lullaby?" He said calmly, not wiping that fucking smirk from his face.

"I have a few questions for you." I tried bringing myself to stay at peace.

"No." He said narrowing his eyes as he leaned forward almost eagerly, "I have a few questions for you." He was serious, in a creepy amusing way, he was The fucking Joker. "How's Shelby doing?" He ask pressing his free hand against the glass quickly and then snapping it away.

"I didn't come here for you to ask me questions!" I snapped "I came here for answers!" I said firmly staring into his tired dark eyes and the dull grey washed out skin of his face. "Finn, did you ever love me?" I asked, "once ? Did you love me?" I had to know this because I loved him, he was my first boyfriend and my first real love, Anna was a crush and infatuation I wasn't in love with her, but I felt obligated to be with her because that's what people wanted.