Chapter Twenty-Four

Adam's Point Of View

"She fucking crazy!" I said pacing around Alex's apartment lounge "she drives me insane, how can she love him that much, does he have a golden dick that grants wishes, I don't fucking get it!" I said shaking my head and then Alex stared at me, standing shirtless in boxes, eyes droopy and red as he yawned "Adam it's 4am." He said dryly.

"And she has like this crazy wild ocean hair, she has this beautiful goddess body and she's smart but so stupid at the same time, how can she love him, he's mentally unstable and I'm sure the sex ain't even great, I bet they have boring fucking sex," I shrugged believing my own words as Alex took a seat on his couch rubbing his eyes, knowing for a fact that I wasn't going to leave soon,

"and she's pregnant Alex. She's pregnant but I don't even care."

"What!?" It's as if he had just woken up, his eyes wide "she's pregnant!?" He was astonished,

"Yeah, she thinks she's pregnant, she hasn't taken a test yet." I sighed feeling my fingers glide through my hair in frustration.

"Stay away from her, not only are you trying to fuck another man's girl-"

"I'm not trying to-" I cut him off and then he cut me off "let me finish," he said and then I nodded, allowing him to do so.

"Not only are you trying to fuck another man's girl but she's also possibly pregnant from him, the same man who is a suspect in your case, the same man who has mental issues." He narrowed his eyes "stay away from her Adam, this has bad idea written all over it."

"I can't!!" I yelled "I can't stay away from her!" I screamed "what don't you fucking understand!? I want her!"

"So pick another girl!" He yelled in return "you can have almost any girl you want. Why the fuck would you pick the girl you can't have!"

"Because I can't have her!" I said raging towards him and then I breathed in to calm myself "I can't have her and I want her, when I'm around her, I just want to spend more time with her, I like her, I really fucking do."

"This always happens Adam, remember Erica, Jessica, Camilla, Victoria, Hayley, Kelsey and Moon." He paused "by the way who the fuck names their kid Moon." He said scrunching up his face.

"Her parents were hippies." I said quickly and then cut to the chase "but Shelby's different, she likes cars and you know I fucking love cars, she's an awesome driver, she told me she use to street race, and I should have arrested her but that probably wouldn't ever get me a date." I smirked and then Alex pressed his lips together "You always say shit like this until you get sex and then you're bored and then you move on to the next girl."

"No I fucking don't." I thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah you do." He nodded, "you always get bored after you fuck the girl you're convinced is the one."

"I promise this time. I'm for real. I've never met anyone as intense and beautiful and alluring as her." I spoke gently "don't you just ever wonder what it would be like to love someone intensely, to have that volcanic hot kind of love?" I breathed "why the fuck settle for lukewarm? She's fire and bold and also gentle and delicate, not only will the sex be passionate as fuck but we'd be fireworks. We'd be an explosion, I just wish she would just cheat on him with me, so I can show her that with me, she'll feel things she's always imagined."

"How do you know intensity and passion is even what she wants?" He rolled his eyes.

"I just know, I feel heat when I'm with her. I look into her eyes and I just know she craves what I do." I said "whenever I have sex it doesn't feel like I'm making love, it just feels like sex and I don't just wanna fuck, I want something more than that. And I want it with her."