Home

"Are you ready to go?" Jamie asked opening the dorm door. "I'll be out in two minutes," I sighed. Shawn was standing up, resting on his desk, facing me.

"You're not ready, are you?" Shawn asked, looking down. I was completely understanding what he meant but I played dumb. "I just have to put on my shoes," I grinned letting out a fake chuckle.

"You're not ready to talk to your mom, are you?" Shawn bit his lip, looking down and back up at me. "No, but I'll face her, the doctors will be there anyway," I sighed grabbing my Uggs.

"Doctors?" Shawn furrowed his eyebrows at me. "My mom is stationed at a mental asylum," I gulped. "Umm.." Shawn was nervous. "She used to imagine things," I explained.

"Jamie's waiting," Shawn told me, grabbing my hand. "I love you Shawn," I let out a breath, nervously. "I love you too muffin," Shawn smiled at me. We both leaned in, concluding our goodbye.

"Bye Shawn," My voice cracked nervously. I walked out the door and saw Jamie talking to Ethan, they seemed like they were discussing something.

"Jamie," I said trying to get his attention. "Hey Lex," Ethan smirked. "We should go," I looked straight at Jamie. "Okay, see you around Dolan," Jamie said walking in front of me.

I followed him till we were outside the school. "How the hell do you know Ethan Dolan?" I said stopping in my footsteps. "He handles some things with my crew," Jamie gave me an overview with no details.

"That's why he's such a jerk then," I mumbled to myself. "What?" Jamie asked as we got into his car. "What kind of things?" I said raising an eyebrow. "You don't want to know," Jamie chuckled.

"Jamie just tell me," I rolled my eyes buckling my seatbelt. "Trust me, you don't want to know pretty girl," Jamie said putting his car in gear. "I am not just some fucking pretty girl, Jamie talk up," I said raising my voice.

"He needed some, so we gave it to him," Jamie said bluntly. "What? Weed?" I asked biting my lower lip. "Xanax," Jamie explained. "The one that makes you sleep?" I asked confused. "Yeah," Jamie said freely.

"Do you have any?" I asked looking down at my phone. "Xanax?" Jamie asked confused. "Grass," I said slowly looking out the window. "Back home," Jamie replied. "Sounds the same," I chuckled. "Why d'you ask?" Jamie pulled over into the car park.

"Was wondering if I could grab some," I shrugged. "No problem, I can get you to meet a few other guys," Jamie suggested. "That's good," I smirked.

---

As we walked outside the airport, I saw the dark clouds cover the town. "Same shitty town," I rolled my eyes. "Honey, d'you ever think it'd change?" Jamie laughed.

"Not really," I laughed. "Listen, let's get home, tonight I have to meet some guys, want to come?" Jamie asked.

"I could use a memory of the guys in this town," I smirked.

Heyyy guysss x
Sorry i hadn't posted but my phone and computer got busted. Thanks for 10k guysss!!!
Comment what you think'll happen with Alexiaaa !!

Stay Fresh
K xo