Roses

"Why did you go Lex?" Shawn asked as I let a tear escape my eye.
"Because, I didn't want you to hate me," I said looking down.
"I know I was mad, but I could never hurt you," Shawn said playing with my hair.
"Shawn," I tried to say.
"What the hell is she doing here?" I heard a familiar annoying voice call.
"Nikita," Shawn looked at her.
"Shawn, don't worry." I said turning towards her.
"Look, I know you hate me, but you can't date my best friend Nik, that's done with," I shouted.
"Shawn?" She said annoyingly.
"Nikita, she's my best friend," Shawn said turning towards me.
"I can assure you, you will regret this, both of you," She said turning away.
I looked down, frozen in thought. Knowing Shawn was right there, and it was raining, just like the day we met. I glanced at Shawn, blushed and looked back down.
"Lex?" Shawn looked towards me, "I know we're way too soaked to go out but what about a movie date?"
"I'd love to," I smiled at him.
-----
We both had showers and got changed into something comfy. I wore a massive hoodie and leggings and air-dried my hair.
"What do you want to watch?" Shawn giggled.
"I don't know, just as long as it's not as cheesy as the notebook," I chuckled.
"How about Harry Potter?" Shawn smiled.
"Yes, it's my favorite sequel," I smiled back.
"Mine too," Shawn giggled.
We sat down and got through the first 15 minutes in silence.
"So what are you going to do tomorrow?" Shawn asked me.
"I have first 4 periods with you, then I'd thought I'd come to your practice," I smiled.
"Awesome, I got some skills you know?" Shawn raised an eyebrow.
"I can still beat your ass if I try," I chuckled.
"I didn't say I'm an expert," Shawn smiled. Shawn slowly moved his hand so it was overlapping mine.
"You want to play Monopoly or something?" I asked a few minutes later.  
----Next Morning----
"I am so not up to do anything today," I rolled my eyes.
"Look, it'll be okay, plus we really should go get breakfast," Shawn chuckled.
"Yeah," I murmured in agreement.
As we walked out of our dorm, we saw Nikita and Cameron talking. I felt the air getting thicker and I was slowly losing my breath. Shawn held my hand tightly and we kept on moving. What the hell were they planning?
"Don't worry about them," Shawn whispered in my ear.
Sorry for the short Chapter x I'm super busy :)