Memory

I put on a long white sweater over my black Victoria's Secret Pink leggings. As I was putting my Uggs on there was a knock on the door. Shawn opened it, Grayson came in following Shawn.

"Hey princess, how are you?" Grayson smiled. "Not in the mood to use crutches," I chuckled. "Oh come on, it'll get better soon, I promise," Grayson pecked my forehead. "Bye Shawn," I said getting my crutches and walking out.

"So first period, you have music class, I have English, I can't come with, I need to meet Ethan," Grayson explained. "That's fine. Goodbye kiss?" I planted a smile on my face. Grayson obeyed and pressed his lips onto mine, it didn't feel right, I still can't remember why.

I got to Music and pulled out my journal, I opened the book and found a sketch of Shawn and a thousand flashbacks roamed my mind. "Shawn's my boyfriend," I came to my senses. I got out of my seat and crutched down the halls to my dorm. It took me a while.

I opened the door, Shawn was at his desk, reading something, he looked stressed, he had a pen in his hand, he put his hands through his hair. "What are you doing here?" Shawn asked confused. "I missed my favorite guy," I giggled. "Isn't Gray with you?" Shawn said.

"I remember Shawn," I smiled. Shawn's eyes lit up as he ran towards me, spinning me around. "Stop Shawn," I got myself off of him. "What?" He was upset. "I broke up with you," I bit my bottom lip. "No you didn't, please," Shawn pleaded. "And where did Jamie vanish off to?" I was confused.

"Right here," Jamie walked in the room. "You should go back home Jamie," I told him. "You're coming with me," Jamie spoke. "What? Why?" I was confused. "They need to interview you for your mom's arrest dear," Jamie spoke. "Fine," I shrugged. "You can't leave," Shawn begged. "I have to," I pulled my lips to the side.

"Please don't leave me Lexi, please," A tear rolled down his cheek. My heart was breaking. "Shawn, I have way too much baggage for you," My voice cracked. "I don't care, I'll help you carry it, just please," Shawn begged me. "My mom Shawn," I brought to his eyes.

"I'll help you get her out, just promise me you'll come back after," Shawn begged. "Okay," I spoke. "I'll pick you up at ten," Jamie said before walking out the door. "Alexia, I love you, please don't let go," Shawn gulped right in front of me. I cupped his face with both my hands.

"I just wanted to protect you," I smiled before he smashed his perfect lips onto mine. "I love you too Shawn," I giggled.

Sorry the chapter is short but I needed to update. This is a cute lil' romance chapter. And please be patient I have a lil' writer's block.
Stay Fresh x