Shawn's Point Of View

On our way home, she fell asleep on the bus. I couldn't dare wake her up. I carried her into bridal style and took her down from the bus. She was so beautiful. I carried her to our dorm and once we arrived I put her down on her bed. I changed into my track pants and a white T-Shirt and tucked her in. I took her shoes off, and placed her under the sheets, kissing her forehead.

I myself went to bed, but I never slept. The thoughts of her in my mind kept repeating over and over again. Her beauty without even trying, her amazing personality, everything about her was perfect. I shut my eyes but never had I drifted off. Sometime in the night I heard sobs.
"Alexia?" I said turning to face her bed.
She just continued sobbing. I ran out of bed next to hers.
"What happened?" I asked looking into her sorrowful eyes.
"I had a bad dream about tonight, what if he comes back," She said letting a few tears out.
"He won't lay a hand on you, but if you want, you can sleep with me tonight," I smiled at her wiping her tears.
She could barely walk but she nodded. So I stayed into her bed instead. She cried into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. Soon she fell asleep.
------
I woke up before her in the morning. I slowly got out of bed not wanting to wake her up. I had a quick shower and got dressed. I got out of the bathroom and she woke up.
"Good Morning Lex," I smiled at her.
"Hey Shawn," She said in a sore voice,"What happened?"
"You had a bad dream and you told me to stay with you," I said moving towards her.
"Um Shawn, do you mind if I come to your football practice, I don't want to stay alone," She said nervously.
"Of course, I wouldn't dream of leaving you here," I smiled at her,"Go get ready, I'll wait."
She walked up to the bathroom and closed the door.
This girl, she was something beyond anything else. She's something different. After about 10 minutes she was dressed and ready to go.
"Calm down, I'm going to be beside you all day," I smiled at her.
"Thank you," She said dropping her nervousness as she hugged me.
"It's okay Lex," I smiled at her. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the field. I had practice and she wanted to come along. This was my chance to impress her. As soon as we got to the field, the guys were there but coach wasn't. They all walked towards me and Lexi.
"Hey Shawn," They looked at me.
"Hi," Alexia said looking down.
"Hey," I smiled.
"You didn't tell us you have a girlfriend," One of my team mates teased.
"Oh no," She giggled.
"We're not dating," I chuckled.
"I'm just really into football," She giggled.
"Want to play a game till Coach comes?" The team asked Lexi. She nodded.
We played a fair game. Alexia scored 3 goals and the guys scored 2 so she but our ass basically.
"You guys are awesome," She said breathlessly.
"You're amazing," One of the guys said.
I could see her blush. Coach never showed.
"Lex, since we have an hour free, want to go work on our project?" I asked.
"Oh sure," She said turning around but Grayson grabbed her arm.
"We're going to head to Starbucks later, what's your number? So we can let you know," He asked smoothly. Alexia wrote it on his palm. Me and her walked back to our dorm.