Hold on

"Hey Shawn, Ethan and Grayson are meeting me at Starbucks, are you coming?" I asked slowly.
"I don't want to annoy you," Shawn's voice cracked.
"Shut up," I laughed, "Now stop what you're doing, let's go."
"Fine," Shawn agreed and we went to the Starbucks to meet up with the boys.
----
"Hey guys," Ethan called.
"Hey," I blushed sitting across from Ethan next to Grayson.
"Hi," Shawn said sitting across from Grayson.
"So what've you guys been up to?" I smiled reaching my pocket.
"We've just been talking about our next game," Grayson smiled.
"Awesome," I smiled looking down.
"Yeah, I'm really excited," Shawn said.
"So guys, by any chance, do you have an extra jersey? I really want to support the team," I said shyly, tucking a strand of hair
behind my ear.
"You can have mine, I'm going to get a new one anyway," Grayson said handing me his sweatshirt.
"No, I couldn't," I smiled.
"I insist," Grayson said, giving it to me.
"Thank you," I blushed. Suddenly my eyes caught who was sitting on the table in front of us. It was him, the guy from the party.
"Guys, I need to go," I gulped.
"What happened?" Ethan asked nervously.
"Nothing," I said grabbing my bag.
"I'll come with you," Shawn said noticing the boy behind us.
"I'll text you later," I panicked. Grayson nodded. Me and Shawn ran as fast as we could. I turned super pale and lost my breath.
"Lexi," I heard a voice call.
"Hey Cameron," I said breathlessly.
"What happened? Are you okay?" Cameron said concerned.
"Someone's out to get me," I panicked holding back my tears.
"Oh Lex," Cameron said hugging me.
"Look, you need to calm down, tomorrow's Saturday, let me take you out tonight," Cameron said holding my hand.
"No Cam, I'm fine," I sniffled slightly.
"Please," Cameron smiled. I nodded.
"I'll pick you up at 9?" Cameron asked. I nodded. Shawn went to our room as soon as we bumped into Cameron, he had some stuff to do.
"Come on, I'll walk you to your dorm," Cameron said holding my hand.
------
I put on a pink dress and some tan booties. I didn't over do it with my make up. I was done at about 8:30 so I decided to sit with Shawn for a while.
I walked out of the bathroom door to see Shawn focused on whatever he's doing. I walked towards him and sat on the chair behind him.
"Hey Shawn," I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Wow, you look amazing," Shawn looked at me.
"Thank you, what are you working on?" I asked looking into his eyes.
"Oh, nothing," Shawn dropped a paper. We both reached down for it. Once we grabbed it, we looked straight up into each others eyes. Shawn was leaning in on me, suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Come in," I said turning around.
"Are you ready?" Cameron asked.
"Yeah, see you later Shawn," I smiled walking out.
-
-
-
"I love Art and Music, I grew up with them," I giggled as we walked back to the dorms. We had an amazing dinner and talked for ages.
"That's amazing," Cameron smiled.
Shawn's POV
"Damn, I left my phone in the library," I said to myself getting out of my chair. I slightly opened my door to see Cameron and Alexia outside.
"It's been an amazing night," Cameron said moving towards her.
"Yeah, it's been great," She blushed looking down.
"You're amazing," He smiled at her lifting her chin up.
She giggled with her adorable laugh. I saw him place his hands on her waist. I was scared to see what was going to happen next. She moved closer to him, and soon he pressed his lips onto hers. I felt my heart sink. I shut the door and rested on it, hearing mumbles.
"Cameron, this isn't right," Lexi said.
"Why not?" Cameron asked.
"I like somebody else Cameron, sorry," I felt her walk towards the door.