Forgotten

I woke up the next morning, before Shawn, I got dressed and walked out. I wasn't ready to confront Shawn.
I ran to the cafeteria to snatch some breakfast, and I saw them, Nikita and Cameron they were eyeing my every move. I turned to look the other way, there were Ethan and Grayson eating and Shawn sat next to them.
I ran towards the table nervously, I didn't know what to expect.
"I didn't see you this morning," Shawn smiled.
"I umm- I just was- I was hungry," I stuttered looking at Ethan.
"Oh that's okay, sit down," Ethan smiled.
"So what classes have we got today?" Shawn asked.
"None, my lecturers aren't coming today," I said keeping focus looking down.
"Sucks, you know I can get Gray to stay with you," Shawn said.
"Umm- actually, I have some- somethings to- to do," I said standing up, running away from the table.
"I'll go see what's up with her," Gray said before he chased after me. He caught me as soon as we got out of the main yard.
"Alexia, come on," He said grabbing my hand.
"No Ethan, Shawn is the sweetest boy I've ever met and I, I betrayed him," I said shedding a tear.
"We'll just tell Shawn," Gray said pulling me closer.
"Ethan, this- you were a mistake," I pushed him off before sprinting away. I could here him punch a tree in anger but I just kept on running.
"Where's this one going?" I heard Cameron say coming from behind a tree.
"That's none of your business," I rolled my eyes.
"No need to get all feisty," He chuckled.
"Cameron, just leave us alone," I rolled my eyes.
"Who? You and Shawn? Or you and Gray?" He smirked.
My heart was pounding and I was trembling.
"What?" My voice shakes.
"I know all about what happened, make sure you tell Shawn, before I do," Cameron winked.
I ran back to my dorm, sprinting through all the students and staff members, I'm pretty sure I dropped something, but I couldn't care less.
I grabbed my suitcase and opened my little closet and started packing my clothes. Soon I heard the knob open, I wiped the running mascara off my face.
"Alexia? What's going on?" Shawn asked worried.
"I lied to you Shawn, Gray kissed me," I said before bursting into tears and running out of my dorm.
"Alexia, wait," Is all I heard Shawn say.
I bumped into someone and they weren't happy about it.
"Watch where you're going you bitch," The tall blonde called me.
"Hm, are you one of Nikita's friends? You look like a hoe to me," I chuckled.
"You're going to be so sorry you said that," She said before she tried to slap me. But I grabbed her hand.
"Oh, you're going to be sorry you tried," I said pushing her to the ground and running off.

I had no idea where I was. I was still on campus just on an old field. I heard footsteps and turned around.
"Alexia," Shawn cleared his throat.
"You deserve a lot better than me," I sniffled.
"But I want you, you're the best in my eyes," Shawn said. I had a faint smile cross my face.
"I still betrayed you," I wiped my face.
"Didn't Gray kiss you?" He asked.
"I didn't stop him," I took the blame.
"You couldn't if you tried," Shawn chuckled.
"So you forgive me?" I said excitedly.
"All is forgotten," Shawn smiled.
"But I, I don't deserve you," I hesitated.
"I know, you deserve better," Shawn pecked my forehead as I hugged him.

Sorry for the super short chapter but I had exams :( Check out my new story: Purpose.