Football Players

"So what song are we going to sing?" I asked grabbing my notepad.
"You can choose," Shawn smiled.
"Do you know Purpose by Justin Bieber?" I said slowly rolling my pencil with my finger tips.
"Yeah, it's amazing," Shawn smiled.
"So that's settled?" I looked down. My phone vibrated.
"Oh it's Kyle, they're going to Starbucks," I said looking at Shawn.
"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm coming with you," Shawn looked at me.
"Of course," I giggled.
"Don't trust those guys," Shawn said grabbing my hand. We walked to Starbucks down campus and they were already at a table.
"Hey guys," I said sitting across from Gray.
"Hey," Shawn said sitting behind me.
"So what have you two been up to?" Jake asked us.
"We've been working on a project," I said tucking a strand of hair beside my ear.
"Awesome, hey Shawn, since you're here we want to show you your football file," Gray said bending down to his bag.
I squeezed Shawn's hand as I noticed who was sitting in the table in front of us. I tried to remain calm as the world froze as the flashback played in my hand constantly.
"Lexi!" Ethan shouted.
"Oh umm.. sorry, I was thinking," I hesitated.
"I just remembered we have a test tomorrow, we need to go, right Lex?" Shawn asked as I was still frozen with fear. I slowly nodded and waved. Shawn grabbed my hand and we walked away. As soon as we got into the hallway I burst out in tears.
"He's still here Shawn," I sobbed.
"He's not going to hurt you Alexia," Shawn said squeezing my hands.
"This has never happened to me Shawn, what do I do?" I sniffled.
"Look, he needs to go through me to hurt you and I will never let that happen," Shawn said hugging me. Looking into his eyes I was so tempted to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck slowly. I could tell he was looking into my eyes and at my lips. We both leaned in just about to kiss.
"Yo Lex," A familiar voice called. We both jumped back.
"Oh, hey Cameron," I sighed with relief.
"Hey, what's up?" Cameron smiled.
"Umm... I need to talk to you about someone," I said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Sure, what's up?" Cameron asked.
"There's this guy who wants to hurt me," I explained everything. I gave him a description of the guy. Then I headed back to my dorm.
"I didn't think College would be so complicating," I said to myself, "I just want to go home."
"Alexia, it will be okay," Shawn comforted me, "Please don't go."
I was so overwhelmed by everything around me and it was driving me insane. I decided to take a nap and take care of everything when the time is right.