War

During Recess, Shawn had a lesson, I felt so alone, so afraid. I saw them, Cameron and Nikita, I turned around and ran to my dorm in tears.
I tried to call someone but nobody answered me, am I really that invisible.
I spotted it, there was Shawn's blade, but I didn't, I didn't want to start again. Soon, I binged and I walked into the bathroom, about to place his blade on my skin. But I felt the door burst open.
"Alexia," Shawn shouted in search of me.
I didn't say anything, I just sobbed.
He opened the bathroom door, he saw me in tears and he saw his blade in my hands.
"Alexia," Shawn's eyes were watering.
"I'm sorry, I just can't," I said sobbing.
"Please don't do that again, please Alexia, I love you, I can't lose you," Shawn said pulling me into a loving hug.
"I'm sorry Shawn," I sniffled.
"Look, let's just cut school off, and stay here, watch a movie, we can do whatever you want," Shawn gave me a soft and innocent smile.
"You know, if I didn't have you, I'd be far gone right now," I giggled before pecking his lips.
"Then, thank God I'm here," He smiled as he rubbed my back.

A few hours later

Me and Shawn were watching a movie, my phone vibrated.
Honey, why don't you go back home?
It kept on vibrating immediately.
You don't belong.
He's only with you out of pity sweet heart.
Do you think, a guy like HIM would fall for a girl like you? Let's be honest
Just GO
I felt the walls close in on me. I was scared and I didn't want to cry in front of Shawn.
"I need to go out," I say jumping out of my bed.
"Where are you going?" Shawn asked.
"Nowhere important," I said opening the door.
"You have your phone," Shawn smiled.
"I don't want it," I slammed the door shut and walked out.
I walked the halls looking down but then, somebody called me.
"Alexia?" I heard Grayson call.
"Hey," My voice cracked.
"What happened?" He asked concerned.
"Something, but I can't tell Shawn, he'll worry to much," I sighed.
"Hey, I can come with you, there's this spot outside," Grayson smiled.
We went to the spot, and it was so calming, especially during sunset. I explained everything to Grayson, from the dates, to Cameron and Nikita, to the blade and to the texts.
"Aww muffin, it'll be okay," Grayson said hugging me. I felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulder.
As soon as we started to pull away from the hug, his hands remained on my waist. He was looking into my big hazel eyes. And he leaned in. He pressed his lips onto mine, and I won't lie, I kissed him back, but soon remembered Shawn, but I didn't stop. That's what scared me.

 That's what scared me